Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, we practiced at training for the CGC. Bogie did rather well!
Next week we practice more for what will be the BIG DAY.
I told the trainer last night that I had my doubts that he'd pass the first time. :( I don't know......I just don't see it happening this fast. BE POSITIVE, LINDA!! :wink:
So, this week and next, we'll REALLY be working hard. The trainer has faith that he'll make it!! :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
And he WILL make it Linda!!!! Molly and Mommy have every ounce of faith that Bogie will do just fine!

your pal,
Raleigh :wink:

Go Bogie, Go!!!!!!!! We're rootin fo ya!

G

·
Go Bogie!!! I am sure he will pass with flying colors!! I am in training with Maya for the CGC. She is almost done with her beginner CGC class and then we will move on to the intermediate.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Very exciting! Go Bogie and Linda, we're rooting for you! All the hard work and training is sure to pay off! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Bogie...we'll be waiting with crossed Paws to hear about you passing your CGC with ease! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We practiced hard today! 4.5 mile walk and meeting people in stores and on the street.
Sunday, we're going to the lake where there will be a whole lot of people too. That will be good practice. I sooo hope he passes.
LOL..........If someone stopped and made a comment downtown on Bogie today, I asked them to help me practice. We practiced me shaking hands with people while he sat and didn't jump on them or move. I felt like an idiot, but people enjoyed!
Thanks for the rooting for us!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
DOODLE ON BOGIE :D You are doing a great job Linda!! Abby starts CGC class next Saturday :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Vanessa.........that was really sweet of you!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gene said:
Your Ohio pals are rootin' for ya Bogie!! Maybe we can get Elton John to perform at graduation..... :roll:
WOOHOO!!! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts