Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at little Leopold! A mini schnauzer!.......one year old and as sweeet as he can be and very well behaved!

Memorial Day and the neighbors were wandering around in and out of yards. Our one neighbor has a landscaper that owns little Leopold so she brought him over for neighborly entertainment and a playdate.

Here's Bogie and Leopold playing. The landscape lady, Karen says Leopole is the best social dog in the neighborhood...hmmmm....I thought Bogie did pretty well too..hahahhaa....the mama in me coming out!

·
Registered
968 Posts
How fun! :D Love the video! Bogart plays just like Boo does! And Leopold is so cute! I love how he rolls over and lets Bogart, umm, get to know him better! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
How cute! So good to see Bogie up and bouncing around!! And Leopold is adorable!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Obviously your neighbor has yet to learn BOGIE will be competing with Leopold for #1 social dog of neighborhood :lol:

that video is soooooo cute !!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gene said:
How cute!! I love the fact that you cut the video off at the comment about most "social dog". Was there a heated discussion after.....? :wink:
This little dog is precious! I'd take the dog if I could. But, this woman really doesn't think when she talks! :roll:
I didn't say anything........but wanted to. She actually doesn't even live in this city. She just comes to the neighbors to do the landscaping. How would she know that he's the best socialized dog in the neighborhood? Guess she needs to see Bogart more....hahahaha!
Bogart IS the BEST!.......hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Very cute. They have matching beards.

Don't worry Bogie, we know you're the best. Sometimes you just have to put up with tourists ..... :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts