Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a copy of Bocker's TV commercial for Optimum Rewards..posted it on YouTube...
He gets paid for "counter surfing"....eight hours of filming for a one minute commercial...That's show biz.
Bocker did a print ad layout for Chase Bank this past week too. Busy guy. He really does love his role at Wagging Tail Tutor too...the kids in school love him.

Hey, it's near Mother's Day and I am a proud momma.

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful doodle moms...

Here is the YouTube Link.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Commercial

Thanks...was fun..but an eight hour day of filming a lot more shots. Always wondered how much stuff winds up on the cutting room floor!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Dang, I don't have the flash player...just fixed a trojan in my computer and don't dare download anything...
But I am sure that Bocker did us proud! Wish I could see the videos!
We love you Bocker!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks for being so nice...you don't have to download the file to look at it on YouTube...if that helps. It just plays there..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very cute commerical. I think Bocker should have been allowed to go along with them on the plane, to the theater, get the whole Optimum experience. But it sure looked like he loved that cake!!! I wonder how many "takes" he had to do to get eating that cake just right for the camera?

Doodles are such proficient counter cleaners!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bocker

From when Bocker was very little he posed for the camera and his eyes had so much expression. Everyone said he should be in ads, tv... I found some agents in NY and NJ and e-mailed them pictures and I really liked one and went to NYC to meet her and Bocker had his first interview on West End Avenue and 80th Street in NYC. He was young, so he needed more training so I worked a bit with the agents trainer and then she started submitting him for jobs and we have been working with All Tame Animals for the last 3 1/2 years.

Bocker has always been very even tempered and gets along with everyone and everything..so having him certified as a therapy dog came pretty easily. So a combination of the two and his website and I guess that's why he is where he is now.

He does give back as much love as he receives. He will make my MOther's Day a happy one.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Marie!
That is awesome! Bocker is so GORGEOUS!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bocker's commercial

Thank you so much!!!! As I always say, Bocker gives as much love as he receives. He is a lucky doodle and I am oh so lucky he's my big boy!! Happy Mother's Day to all the Doodle moms!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts