Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
With that "Mr Personality" face... he was sure to win!
Congrats! He's adoreable.
How cool that he's such a great ambassador for Labradoodles!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what great news Nancy!! :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Nancy!!! Congratulations!!!!! And a high five to Bocker!! Yo must be so very proud!!! And he is sooooo handsome!

OMG...when I saw the station that sponsored the contest, a flood of memories came rushing back!! I used to listen to WTRY when I was growing up!! Many,many,many,many years gos!!! :shock: hahahahahaha

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow, Nancy! Bocker keeps reminding us that the world is not only READY but EAGER to embrace our beloved Doodles...and it takes a very special dog to do that! Congratulations in breeding one of the doodle world's few celebrities! He is really a gorgeous dog, and talented too!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!

Lora you really need to consider a Aussiedoodle, the coats on these pups are just awsome!! i have another litter due next month, same dad Chico 14" at the shoulder ,these are definite minis,(oh godi shouldnt say that,,LOL) but cute,,the coats are the sofest i have seen [email protected]!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
VERY COOL!!

Bocker is a tremendous dog!!
How exciting that he was originally YOURS!!
He is gorgeous and has such an interesting and busy life!!
Don't know how he has time to do all that!!
Congratulations!!
8)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bocker

Thanks to everyone who voted for Bocker. He does have so many wonderful friends and we know grandma, Nancy, is always in his corner.
Bocker is amazing and we love him dearly. Doodles are the best.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Marie and Bocker,

Coco and I say: Welcome!!

What an inspiration you both are!! He is so handsome and yes, a wonderful ambassador for all Doodles!! We applaud all your hard work!

Great to have you on the forum! Keep us informed about Bockers career!
And.....consider posting pictures occasionally, OK?? We all need our doodle fixes....nearly every day!
8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Marie and Bocker! I've been checking out the site off and on for quite a while now! Congrats on yet another winning. Looks like you may be one of the first with a paw print in the Doodle hall of fame!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Marie and Bocker........welcome and so nice to meet you!! CONGRATS!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts