Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a call from the Mike and Juliet Show regarding a segment that they want Bocker in tomorrow…It has to do with a blog in the Baltimore Sun..If the candidates were dogs…guess what… Hillary is being represented by a Labradoodle…see link below and they want Bocker on the show.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/feature ... were_dogs/

Their show is on FOX and is from 9 to 10 a.m. …they said segment would be on at 9:45..that's NYC..not sure when it's on elsewhere

Bocker and I will be there…. so far this is what is planned.

Have to see how I can get my swollen legs into some slacks for the show.
Marie

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Just to clarify... is this on FRIDAY? Today is Thursday and if its today, I've already missed it.

If its Friday, I'll definitely try to catch it. Looking forward to seeing Bocker!

Deb

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bocker on TV FRIDAY

Sorry..the pain in my hip is going to my head....
The show will be on tomorrow FRIDAY, February 8

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Hillary a Labradoodle huh? But I LOVE Labradoodles and I'm NOT a Clinton fan... so oh my... lol

Cool Bocker I'd vote for you before I'd vote for Hillary though!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bocker on TV

The show is the Mike and Juliet show - on some areas 9 a.m. and others 10 a.m. Fox in NYC...CBS in Albany...have to check by name of the show. The segment will be about 45 minutes into the show.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I'm going to record that for sure!!! Looking forward to it! Any chance you could get a website or something for those that don't get FOX???

I don't see Hillary as a Labradoodle.... :roll:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the website..don't think it is broadcast in Canada...
Have to go to sleep. Limo picking us up at 6 a.m.
[/url]http://www.mandjshow.com/meet.php?sectionID=3

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well this article is just too cute and the artist! Oh, my goodness, what talent! I love the drawings...wow...!
And...hey, I think that Hilary is a good Doodle! :wink:
I'd love to see the program but we don't have a TV and I don't know if we get it in California anyway...hope someone does record it.
Thanks for sharing the link. I'm going to forward this one!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Charlie and I just saw Bocker! He is gorgeous! Of course, it was cool to see Marie too. :)

I kid you not but when Bocker came on screen, Charlie went up to the TV and barked at him! He must indeed recognize his own kind.

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Talk about a being out of it!!.........blonde moment! I thought you menat TONIGHT!!! DUH!!!!!! I missed it! :shock: BUMMER!!!
I have to try the website you gave......HELP!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Morning Show

All went great. Was a lot of fun. Very long day. Thought I was the star and mommy had to go in for hair and makeup...They didn't post full video on their website. I'm working on getting it together to put on my site.. Will get some pics up on my website as soon as we get some shut eye. Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
I saw it and you were both grand! Dexter was busy trying to steal a sock at the time, and I kept telling him, quit being naughty and watch your friend Bocker. He didn't get the concept.

I wish I could have seen more of you Marie, I saw mostly your knees. But I was very proud to "know" Bocker the TV star!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I just watched you on TV, Bocker :) You were great. I loved how you gave a good doodle shake when you went on stage :wink:

Marie - how much does Bocker weigh? He looks like he's a big boy :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bocker on TV

Bocker weighs 80 lbs...he's very tall like his dad, Bailey. Right now he's snoring away after a busy day. Thanks everyone for all the nice messages..Started a page on Bocker's website ..far from complete or fancy yet...have Bocker's part of the video from the show. So if anyone wants to check it out, it's at: http://www.bocker.tv/morningshow.htm/

Will try to add photos tomorrow. We were up at 2 a.m....had to drive to a location and then were picked up by limo and driven to NYC. Had to be at the studio 7a.m. Ain't show biz fun?!

Funniest part is our neighbor's daughter is Hillary's right hand person and she thought it was cool that Bocker was representing her.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts