Labradoodle Forums banner

Is she telling a fib or having a moment?

• Say it looks good even if it doesn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell the truth ( and suffer consequences)

• I went too blonde just for GENE and rest of forum to have something to joke about

• Was annmarie ever a brunette with a little bit of blonde?

• Annmarie got rid of kemp for sure!

• Annmarie will match Peanut if she keeps going at this rate

• All of the Above

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone......by now most of you know GENE and a few others coined me as blondie (ha ha ha)
About 5wks ago, I went to a new Hair Salon to add a few more blonde highlights to the few natural ones along with getting rid of gray hair which i hear is also called KEMP :shock: 8) :lol:
AND let's say the Blonde hairdresser who's also the manager ....managed to make my hair DARK BROWN with only 2 blonde streaks :shock: as well as give me one of the worst hair cuts in my life.

Yesterday I got tired of being a SMART BRUNETTE I decided to use my tax refund $$ to get my hair restored to its original state dirty blonde with a really good haircut (again). So off I went back to the hair place i've used for 10yrs, told them the truth and almost begged to have my hair done right this time: to get a a really good haircut and have my dirty blonde hair back.

somehow my hair came out VERY BLONDE and not the usual dirty blonde hahhaaa I EVEN brought pictures with me. :roll:

I am leaving well enough alone!! I will post pics later as i am still debating if i really do match Peanut's hair color now hahahaa

OK I realized I don't match peanut (whew!) hahhaaa
and IF i did i'd play with the settings in photo software :wink:

and BEAU's answer to all this?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Renee wants to bring Abby to the hairdresser to match the color :roll: Someone tell me what sanity is PUHLEASE! THE WOMEN are going to the dogs which leaves us guys where? :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Okay..........I look forward to the pics! When we've talked before, it sounds like we go through the same thing.........this could be interesting!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
HA!! Been there done that - many times. I can't wait to see your pictures. Its so hard to get just the right shade - not too Marilyn Monroey and not too Jennifer Aniston. I feel your pain... Let's have a looksee :D I bet you look great in whatever shade you are currently.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Pics are up...have a goooooood laugh!! i know i am! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Your hair looks fantastic Annmarie!!!! Part of it matches Peanut's ears!!!! And you can ignore Beau's thoughts about it...hahaha...what do men know?????? :roll: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Perfect summer blonde color. Its not too blonde at all. I think they did a very nice job and the cut is great! You look maaaavelous!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I think your hair looks great! Not too blonde in my opinion. :D

Love the upside down nose picture of Beau. :D He really doesn't appreciate your hair. LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone as i am getting used to it ....and don't they say
"blondes have more fun?" hahhaha all i know is I get waited on faster with blonde hair than when its brunette :roll:

OH Beau...silly boy! hhahaa Heck DAVE didn't notice for 4hours till i finally stood in front of him asked the dreaded question to men:
"Notice anything different?" to which dave's eyes scanned the room and said the house looked cleaner , etc
hahhaaaaaaa I then said here's hint...LOOK AT ME ! while holding my hair outwards hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
i had the best laugh!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Annmaire, my DH does that to me. He doesn't see I have changed my hair color or got my hair cut unless I tell him....well sometimes he knows. But she you have really long hair and get it almost all cut off you better now I had something done. lol :D :shock: :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Thanks everyone as i am getting used to it ....and don't they say
"blondes have more fun?" hahhaha all i know is I get waited on faster with blonde hair than when its brunette :roll:

OH Beau...silly boy! hhahaa Heck DAVE didn't notice for 4hours till i finally stood in front of him asked the dreaded question to men:
"Notice anything different?" to which dave's eyes scanned the room and said the house looked cleaner , etc
hahhaaaaaaa I then said here's hint...LOOK AT ME ! while holding my hair outwards hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
i had the best laugh!
BIG DEAL! Renee never notices when I trim my beard :roll:
Girls are so silly :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MTD...hahhaaa! if you men weren't the way you are, we women would have nothing to joke about :wink:

and if Renee doesn't notice your trim that means you aren't kissing her enough :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
gene said:
mtd885 said:
THE WOMEN are going to the dogs which leaves us guys where? :shock:
Annmarie......I'm disappointed......I wanted platinum!! :lol:
:lol: A triple platinum hottie!!

I think it looks GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! Leave it alone GF!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I say I have a mini doodle romp...invite GENE with his doodles and his cousin and we do GENE's hair hahaaaaaaaaa
bleach blonde perhaps with a slight trim 8) :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts