Labradoodle Forums banner

Black Doodles

5K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Raleighsmom 
#1 ·
There seems to be a number of doodles on our forum with black coats.
This is Hershey at 8 months and 55 pounds. Show me your black doodle-dog.
Before her grooming, she had long, soft wavy hair -- a wooly mammoth.

See less See more
#3 ·
Max... 1yr old...67lbs and full of it at times :wink:

MID AIR JUMP to get my attention hahhahahaa he jumps 5 -6 ft at times i am getting used to it. :D

#5 ·
I was just surprised to see so many doodles with black coats on this forum
because at the last doodle romp in Atlanta my Hershey was just about the
only dog that wasn't white, creamy, or tan in color. :?

I'm glad to know that she is not alone out there! What beautiful pictures,
and what is it with a 5-6 ft jumping doodle?! That's just not safe!!! :shock:

Bryan

#8 ·
Bryan...Max has ALOT Of poodle in him which is the reason he likes to jump 6ft high sometimes do a 360 in midair and land back where he started hahahhahaaa i usually ignore Max when he does this and go to the other room to laugh

Gene ...MIKO there almost looks mean hahhahaa like your protector

I love the MID air shot of chloe...done like a true Doodle!! :D

#9 ·
I am happy that you asked for black doodles...here is my sweet Hannah. As some of you may remember that is what brought me to the forum and to Tanner. Hannah died of seizures last November when she was 6 months old. She would have been 1 year last month.

Hannah, we'll never forget you

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#11 ·
ohhhhhhh (((((annie)))))) Hannah looks so sweet in those pictures.
and i still remember when you first came to this forum and how we all had tears in our eyes both on hearing your story and last christmas when you got Tanner who is an utter doll too!!!

#17 ·
Annie—you didn’t make this a sad place at all. You brought back sweet memories for all of us, as we all have had "Hannahs" in our past . . . and those "Hannahs" conger up not only touching memories but rambunctious, crazy, happy memories too! Here's a good one! I once had a Springer that loved to climb trees! He would sit in the top of a tree and watch the neighbors—you can imagine the kind of comments I got from them! :lol: :lol: :roll:

#19 ·
On the brigher side...here are some of my black Doodles. (I have more but not on photobucket.)

Moe...one of our puppies from last litter

My sweet Bayley

My dear Lexie and lovely Amelia Jane

Nitos, my dear baby boy

Our Guide Dogs in Training; Yasmin, Pixie, Pepper...all loves!

Darling Belle

#21 ·
oh Annie...i didn't mean you made it sad...NOT at all. what i meant was at christmas was tears of happiness for YOU and TANNER!!! i love how much happiness , love and laughter he has brought into your life and so glad you are part of this forum!!!! :D :D :D

what happened when you got Tanner made my christmas have MORE meaning and for that i am happy and thankful

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.