Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone must think I am crazy but I really have just bit off more than I can chew with getting a new dog right before having a baby, and I am once again going to try to find Count a new home.

He is now almost 6 months old, UTD on all shots, and 75% housebroken. For those of you that dont know of Count, he is a parti-male, F1B, standard, curly, male. I may have him neutered soon but am waiting until he is at least 6 months old. He is great around other dogs, cats, and children. He is very sweet, loves to take car rides, and sleep under beds. He does get scared of loud noises as we are trying to adjust him to those kind of things.

I will post the most recent pic I have of him. It was taken of all of us at Christmas, and he has since been trimmed of all his baby hair. We are letting it grow back out but were told it was something we should do at his age. I will try to post a new pic of him soon.
If anyone is interested, please PM me. We are in NC 30 mi from Charlotte or Greensboro.

Thanks Alot!

Kristi
PLease PM me for my phone number and info on Count, thank you

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Oh i am so sorry to hear it didn't work out but i also empathize with you having a baby. i can see how hard it can be having a puppy at the same time.
i sure hope you find a really good home via this forum as so many people open their hearts up to a situation such as yours.
Good luck and i don't think you're crazy, rather i think you're someone who tried their best and also is very honest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We live in Advance, NC close to Winston-Salem. 30 mi from Greensboro or Charlotte though. Thank You!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I live in Charlotte, NC. Just can't convince myself that taking in another Doodle is the smartest thing! But I remember pictures that you posted a few months ago, and I remember how beautiful he was.

I will do my best to spread the word to friends and family and see if I can find him a good home!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for keeping a look out for us. I am 8 mo pregnant and cannot handle him much longer. Please tell everyone you know. We have over $1500 in him and are taking a big loss on him as long as he goes to a good home. I am also having him neutered in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks Again,

Kristi Brandon

·
Registered
670 Posts

wow he looks so much like my Parker!! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG-I think they could be brothers. Wait til you see new pics of him when I get them posted. He is going to be as big as Parker! What a cutie!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just wondering if you had found a home for Count yet? He is a beautiful boy! I would LOVE him to come to Arkansas, but the husband is one of those who only gets them if they are 8 weeks :( I love him he is SOOOO cute!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am talking to a lady from Charlotte who is very interested in Count. I think she would make him the perfect home, and am so excited that she found me. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Kristi

·
Registered
670 Posts
Parker was from the IDOG rescue site so all I know is he is from Indiana. Sorry I cant be more help.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thanks! They really do look alike, dont they? :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Lyns - check Just A Walk Home Kennel for parti's. Her name is Bree, she actually posts on here every once in a while.

She gets fantastic parti's and I think she might have a few right now. One of the targets of her breeding program is partis. (This is also where I got my Kanga and her stud is there also).

www.justawalkhomekennel.net

I agree, I love 'em with multiple colors!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

Lindsie why don't you just talk to Kristie about her boy Count? :wink:

I am working with a breeder who is hoping to have parti f1b's in about 9-10 wks. So email me anytime and I'll shoot your info her way! Her female is a tri-color, red/white parti sable. She's beautiful! She carries for chocolate and is going to be bred to a parti-factored f1 as early as next week.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts