Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M 15yr old son loves to carry around our doodles like their babies.

MAX is the biggest baby there is in this house ---all 83 lbs of him!!
and he LOVES this type of attention.

Due to Saturday night sillies and giggles my son needed assistance
for once. AND of course my daughter is always game

(if doodles could only talk hahahhaa)

Max makes his body like a wet bag of cement

MY Daughter realizes how much Max weighs now :shock:

Max totally relaxed and soaking up the attention :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pictures Annmarie of the family!! When are they going to pick up Peanut?? Or do they need a 'crane' for her????? :shock: Bwahahahaha...
Oh wait...she's lost weight hasn't she? If you add Dave to the mix, you might get the three of them to hoist her up for a pic!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I think your son has come up with a new sport - DOODLE LIFTING!!! :D
He must be strong!! Super pictures!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my son Andrew, seriously, he carries Peanut in his arms cradling her like a baby every night hahhahaa and then of course MAX whines so then he carries Max around next hahahahaa
We then make a fuss over as if they were babies hahahhaaa
i'lll have to get a pic of this cuase it looks so funny

Beau i sometimes carry with his legs on my hips and then he hugs me with his head on my shoulder....and yes we're all a bit crazy in this house hahhaaa

·
Registered
459 Posts
I can hear the giggles now! Great kids!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Everyone...and we did have a blast! my daughter and I had cleand my house for 5 hours :shock: Dave and Andrew helped for the 1st 2 hours :shock:
so afterwards we had a case of the "sillies" which seemed to please all 3 doodles
hahahhaa we wore Beau out he slept thru much of our antics

·
Registered
144 Posts
You'd better leave the doodle lifting to the youngsters...
I have a torn ligament in my arm right now from picking up Charlie
because he refuses to jump into the back of the car.

OUCH!!! 90+ pound doodle-lifts are not for weaklings and maturing adults!

Bryan

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I hear you Bryan.....Miko at 55#, leaps into the car....Jonah at over 80# has to have his hiney lifted in....especially when other people are watching....and laughing!! :roll:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I hear you Bryan.....Miko at 55#, leaps into the car....Jonah at over 80# has to have his hiney lifted in....especially when other people are watching....and laughing!!
That is exactly like our 2. Kirby (45 lbs) will leap immediately into the back of the SUV - Dexter (the baby - 60 lbs) will only put his front legs up and make him boost his butt in.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK Max and Beau jump right in and settle down on the seat.

Porky peanut crouches low and stil acts scared of my truck. I have the hardest time convincing her the SUV doesn't eat dogs hahahahaa

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cali needs assistance getting in the car too. She'll climb in half way and then need her rear end lifted. Then getting her up on the back seat to get buckled in is a chore. It's amazing I can stand up straight after getting her situated! I'm sure she's thinking "how much is mom going to do for me? If I stand here long enough doing nothing, she'll do it for me" Boy, she has me trained! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts