Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just recieved the best compliment we think a breeder could get. The parents of one of our last litter just adopted their second from us. This time they chose the exact opposite. The first time it was a very light almost white male. This time they picked our cute lil black/silver female. She is adorable.

This last one is her with her BIG brother!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
your puppies are so beautiful! I still love your little brindle one :) Maybe you'll have another litter when we're ready for a friend for Dexter.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I LOVE the middle photo....what a face.....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Martha....you're such a tease! :wink: You're dogs are so beautiful...you deserve the compliment and the repeat business. You are doing a good thing!

Sue....there's no time like the present....do it, do it, do it!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
If you keep putting up photos of her i'm going to be begging you to let us have her :wink: If we weren't going on vacation over memorial day week i would possibly already be begging. we can bring one 10 month puppy w/us, but not 2. she is too cute!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Sue....there's no time like the present....do it, do it, do it!!
[/quote

Gene, Gene , Gene
I am having a hard enough time without your 2 cents Mister. :wink: :wink: :wink:
baahahahahahahaha

Thank goodness I live far enough away!!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
You guys are killing me, I tell you if I lived close to you
she would already be mine!!!!!
She is stunning and even hubby went wow at that picture
and then he says Where do they live?????

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sue

We will take a rhode trip we have never been to Richmond,British Columbia but it will have to be when it warms up there which would be like ??????? It just starting to get warm here in RI,, Oh there is plenty to see here. Blueteal and Hubby come oonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn down

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hahahhhaahah
It actually starts to warm up here in April.
Thank you for the invite!!!!
I am gonna need to move to our retirement place sooner, so I can have room for all the dogs I am gonna end up with because all you guys keep puting out such spectacular litters.
Cut it out ehhhh!!!! bahaahaahahahh

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
Gene, Gene , Gene
I am having a hard enough time without your 2 cents Mister. :wink: :wink: :wink:
baahahahahahahaha

Thank goodness I live far enough away!!!!!
I've got 4 cents right now.....come on, you know you wanna!! I want her too, but could live vicariously through you. I can picture it now....Denver and his kid sister...wouldn't he be so proud! There wouldn't be a more exquisite couple any where in BC! The envy of EVERYONE!! What do you think Denver...huh, huh, huh?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Don't tease me Martha
Question for you?
I read on your website that you taught your dogs not to jump on guests when they come to your home. How????
We have Denver sit or go to his spot but even after guests have sat down a while he will still go and jump on the couch onto their laps. Any suggestions????

Sue

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our dogs and pups are trained not to jump on the furniture from birth. We recently had a house guest(otis-larry from previous litter) for a week and he loved to jump on the bed, until he came here, he still had an affection for licking toms nose at 5am..but he no longer jumped on the bed. As for jumping, its constant NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and turning your back on them. Also POSITIVE PRAISE when they don't. We believe in positive training, from house breaking to jumping to chewing fingers, as pups. WE NEVER use NEGATIVE reenforcement Good luck and if all else fails we still have a few available and in a few weeks they will be trained and ready to sit, shake and lick your nose at 5am..lol..BUT stay off the furniture and guest....:)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well then Gene you could take her and look after her for me until say Denver is about 2 years old.
What do ya think????
You know you wanna
and that is my 6 cents worth(you better keep track of the cents game cause you know I will make you remember it!!!!)
But she sure is stunning, what did I say about a white puppy, now I want brindle, but then again black is awfully pretty hmmmmm!!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
Well then Gene you could take her and look after her for me until say Denver is about 2 years old.
What do ya think????
You know you wanna
and that is my 6 cents worth(you better keep track of the cents game cause you know I will make you remember it!!!!)
But she sure is stunning, what did I say about a white puppy, now I want brindle, but then again black is awfully pretty hmmmmm!!!!
You know, for 8 cents I'd take you up on that deal! I'll foster her for you, then you can have her back. And anytime you need a foster home for my dear Colorado....just give me a call! If I can walk 2, what the heck...let's do 4. I am getting the posts put in for my fence on friday..... :wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts