Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....GREAT NEWS!

We've just found out that Stella from Southern Charm Labradoodles is all ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was originally adopted by a family that didn't have the time to give her the proper love or excercise that she deserves so they returned her to the breeder. I'm picking her up next Thursday and I CAN'T WAIT to meet her.

Check her out on the home page.
http://www.southerncharmlabradoodles.com/

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Jenny for posting about Stella's availability earlier this week. I could have missed this great pup.

G

·
Congrats! Stella is beautiful! When I saw her I so wanted her but I am just not in a poition right now to have a second..... SIGH one day maybe!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
She is adorable...lucky girl and lucky you, your family and Uma. I am so happy for all of you!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Let the countdown begin for Stella!!
Congratulations Uma on your new forever sister!! LET THE DOUBLE DOODLE FUN BEGIN!!

Now all you need is a third...... :roll:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah! When I read your post about wanting her I thought "How perfect is that!" It's nice to have this forum to help each other out.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW....congrats!!!! i am sooooo happy and excited for you
can't wait to see pics of UMA with Stella

·
Registered
247 Posts
she is a beauty. i'm so jealous!!! i want another one so badly!! guess we need a yard first though :cry:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Congratulations! She and Uma are going to be a beautiful pair! I can see them both starring in "A Streetcar Named Doodle"! :roll:

Will you be calling her out the back door like this...?

STELLA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Katie, I really am so happy you are going to be Stella's new mom! Just wait til you meet her in person, she is better than you can imagine!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! Uma is going to love having a sister!

Can't wait to see pics of you all together!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts