Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was her final shots and she weighed in at a whopping 30 pounds! The vet put her on antibiotics and benadryl due to a skin rash...I hope she gets better soon!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG I still can't get Sandy up to 30lbs and he is almost 6 months old!!

Way to grow Chloe!! Sounds like you are going to be a big beautiful girl!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:D Big Girl Chloe! Hurray for YOU!

Take your medicine and get better soon and you'll soon catch up to ME! 65+ at 9 mos.

Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

·
Registered
141 Posts
feel better

Hope you feel beter girl! Keep eating and you will be as big as me at 10 months and 75lb!

Charlie:)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hope you're feeling better Chloe! You sure are a pretty little girl!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Chloe don't you worry about being 30lbs cause at that weight your mommie can pick you up alot to cuddle with you as you are too cute!! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Remind me - how old is Chloe again? I took Dex to the vet to get weighed, he's 32 lbs at nearly 6 mos old.

Feel better soon Chloe sweetie!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chloe is 15 weeks old. Just a little over 3 months. My mom says she looks like a black bear cub :lol: Here are a few pics I took of her this morning.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
turtleaut said:
Today was her final shots and she weighed in at a whopping 30 pounds! The vet put her on antibiotics and benadryl due to a skin rash...I hope she gets better soon!
Turtleaut...what kind of skin rash? just curious as Peanut had one at 6mos old and she tooksome antibiotics that clearedit up right away.We didn't know she had it till they shaved her for spaying. And Saw some redddish spots.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, Chloe had little red bumps on her belly and under her arms. She has also been losing a good bit of hair.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts