Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in another review of the Best Shot products??

Yesterday, I read about all the swimming doodles.

Coco went with me to a neighbor's to do some yard work for them while they are out of town. They have a pool and my son and his girlfriend coaxed Coco into the water....She was totally freaked out and immediately was swimming to the edge to try to get out!!
We showed her the steps, but after a little bit, when we tried it again, she still didn't like it and went for the side.

I would try her again today, EXCEPT, after getting her home yesterday, I bathed and conditioned her with Best Shot products!! WOW!
They are terrific!!!
Her coat has never been so soft....
the tangles came out more easily and she looks beautiful!!
SOOO, NO CHLORINE FOR A WHILE!!
She is too clean and pretty right now!
Smells good, too!

So glad I ordered some!! (from dog.com)

Kristin, Thanks for the help posting Coco's photo!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Would anyone suggest using this on a puppy? In a brief shopping trip to Target and Walmart, I noticed that there were shampoos specially made for puppies. At 3 months, should I be trying to find a puppy shampoo?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I still use a puppy shampoo on Denver(he is 14 months)
He swims 3 times a week or more and is bathed each time after swimming as I want to get the sand off each time so I use a very gentle Puppy Oatmeal Shampoo. I would use a very mild puppy shampoo for your baby.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Puppy shampoos are great! I have some, too. I alternate, as the Best Shot is kind of expensive....Oatmeal kinds are really good, Coco's groomer uses some on her when I take her in and she is always soooo soft afterwards.

I still like Best Shot....I will read on the bottle tomorrow and see if it says anything about puppies.

8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts