Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lord and Taylor Department Store had a limited edition Labradoodle stuffed dog that they were selling around Christmas time in 2004. My mother in law bought it for me and my husband b/c she knew how much we loved the breed. Finally, we have our own 5 month old Labradoodle and now they are the best of friends. Thought I would share their photo with you all.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e181/ ... 6_1622.jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooook......if you have a magnifying glass enjoy the picture! I tried. Maybe one day I'll get a better understanding of this picture thing!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Cassie! That is the cutest picture ever! Look at Dunkin! He has the sweetest look on his face!
The picture was full sized on my computer...and it is adorable!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's full sized on my PC too!!

Very funny and cute picture - can hardly tell who's the doodle and who's the stuffed animal ;)

When you say they're "best friends", does Dunkin really try to play with the stuffed Labradoodle, or treat it the same as other stuffed toys?

·
Registered
377 Posts
That has got to be a magazine commercial or something. You could definitely sale that precious shot. Dunkin is a dream puppy.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw...thanks. I am so happy that it is full sized on your computers. Dunkin loves to play with it. He wants to jump all over it and of course chew on it. He treats it pretty closely to how he treats his other toys. Although he will drag it to lay down with or sleep on. He loves it so much that we use it as a distraction when someone comes into our home. We throw it down the hallway and Dunkin is kept busy for the next 15 minutes by it. We are trying to train him to sit when we have guests enter but sometimes when its just not going to work we have to throw the stuffed doodle, works everytime :wink: .

·
Registered
424 Posts

Your Dunkin looks so much like Sadie! People tell us she looks like a stuffed toy too.

That picture of Dunkin and his best friend is just adorable. Is Dunkin a mini? Or is that a BIG stuffed animal? You should send it in to one of the doodle calendar sites. I'm sure they would use it in a calendar, it's sooooo cute!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Jannie,

OMG Dunkin and Sadie do look so much alike. Sadie is so cute! Dunkin is a multi-gen mini. Right now he is 5 months old and weighs 21lbs. What is Sadie? Their coat is so alike. I noticed that Sadie is curlier around her neck, as is Dunkin. Where did you get Sadie from?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sadie is an F1b from Cranfield Kennels here in Grand Bend, Ontario. Her mom, Polly, is a beautiful silver blue colour.

She is well over 30 pounds at 5 months old, much better than your wee Duncan. But they do look alike, especially around the face and neck, and the colour looks very similiar.

Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry about the previous post - I meant to say much BIGGER, not BETTER.

I really should wear my glasses at the computer!

Jannie

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had the urge to say that I loves Dogs like these. In fact. What was killing me to say it was the fact that I Right now have a stuffed animal dog that is the same as urs and it is my favorite one. ^-^ I was searching Lord and Taylor stuffed dogs when i came up to this one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts