Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are suffering from any of the following diseases or infections, you can consult an ENT specialist:
  • Nosebleeds
  • Injury to ear, nose or throat
  • Asthma
  • Sinus
  • Ear infection (Otitis media)
  • Hearing loss
Best ENT specialist in New Delhi
You can consult an ENT specialist either online or offline. However, depending on the availability of the doctor and the convenience of the patient, pre-booking may be required for consultation.
Hand Eyelash Gesture Finger Thumb
1 - 2 of 2 Posts