Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides getting Rumor, that is. My Sister-in-law got me something fragile.....must be Italian....... :wink:

Of course, when I was putting it together, they had me turn on the Christmas Story, and it was right at the part where he was outside making sure the whole neighborhood could see it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Too funny! Has she been shopping from the Christmas Story movie catalog? That is my son's favorite Christmas move next to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, now that he is older. Hope you had a great Christmas!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaaa LOVE the fishnet stockings Gene :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I LOVE Christmas Story!!!
Great lamp! The guy that bought that house for 150K is making a mint!!!
NADAFINGUHHH!!
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
LOL! My mom would just die, she wants one of those so bad but my dad is giving some protest. Me and my mom both enter sweepstakes and there was a sweep to win one...I promised if I won it that I would give it to her!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hey GENE now you have a pair of legs in your house :shock: :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Haaahaaaa...that's so funny! My girlfriend got me a lamp just like it 2 years ago for Christmas and I couldn't stop laughing when I opened it! I love it so much that I keep it out all year long. It makes me think of Christmas everytime I look at it! Guests always want to know where to get one. I want the full sized one. If anyones knows where to get them...please share!

Very funny, Gene! :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Of course it's Italian ... notice how FRA-GEE-LAY it is? :p

Christmas Story vies for first place with a few others. I watch each and say ... THAT'S my favorite!

One of the dogs that frequents the dog park is named ... you're right ...
BUMPUS! Too fun!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Have to say, GENE has a nice Pair of legs now :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha...only YOU Gene would have the lamp from 'The Christmas Story'!!!! hahahaha....no wait......let me guess...do you have the pink bunny outfit too???? hahahahahaha..Vanessa...where are you???? :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
VANESSA Honey, you ROCK!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha...that's one of your best yet!!!!!! You always come thru!!!! And you're right...Gene is a terrific sport!!! (altho, I'll bet ya that he seceretly always wanted that outfit!!! hahahahaha) Thanks for the great laugh!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Raleighsmom said:
(altho, I'll bet ya that he seceretly always wanted that outfit!!! hahahahaha) Thanks for the great laugh!!!
Do you know for SURE that Vanessa photochopped that....... :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Do you know for SURE that Vanessa photochopped that.......
Bwahahahahahaha....no I don't Gene......but after seeing this as your Avatar, I don't doubt for one minute that you DO own the bunny outfit!!!!! hahahahaha..I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE , YOU LOOK GREAT in PINK!! i lov it!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HIGH 5 Vanessa ---as we all know Gene is being a Good Sport
and
that is tooooooooooooooooo funny!!!! hhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
i needed that laugh thank you!!!! hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This picture is worth MORE THAN a 1000 words!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Real photo or not it brings out your eyes
Just lovely Gene, You are so "Pretty in Pink"
bahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(this is gonna cost me)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts