Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Bwahaahahaha,
we have this little stuffed rocking horse in the basement and Bella is soooo funny with it.
I'm going to try and get video and post it....
She will fly down the steps and run up to it and nibble on his ears because if you squeeze his ears, he whinnies AND his mouth moves :lol: Then she hops around like, "Play with me, you dumb pony!"...

Ok, the video will be funny, it's hard to describe!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG....I can't WAIT to see that one Linda!!! hahahaha...aren't they funny...I just love all the silly things they do! We live in the approach zone of Bradley International, and you should see Raleigh watch the jets!!! One night one plane came in so low, he went bounding off the deck running after it, and couldn't beleive it disappeared went it went beyond the trees! hahaha...another doodle look like...'duh...where'd it go????'

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
bwahahaha, I can just picture it Kathie! :lol:
The ONLY time i have ever heard Bella howl was when one of those government jets flew over and it was very loud with a high pitched squeal...maybe it hurt her ears....the whole house came to a standstill and we all said, "Was that Bella?"
woowoowooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA where's our videoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????
we're waitinnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I now have the video and can't figure out how to download it...give me a few years to figure it out :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hi linda,

you can put it up on photobucket (there's a separate page for videos and photos). Look right above where you "browse" for what photos to upload and you'll see a tab for video.

Then you can just paste the img code for the video.

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Leslie, I can't seem to get it off my camera onto my computer...da,da,da,dumb, dumb! :oops: I know I did it before with another video and it was fairly easy, just can't remember now what I did.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Linda...I don't know how you do it, but I have a USB port that I put my card from my camera in, which downloads it to my 'C' drive...I then open up 'C', find the picture or video and upload it to photobucket...hope this helps or triggers a memory on how to do it! Can't wait to see it! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
My husband always does the downloading :) however I'm pretty sure it's just like downloading a photo. I'm sure Gene will be on soon and will give you better advice :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I think I got it! I was using the wrong cable :roll:
Uploading now...we'll see if it works....

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Sheesh! I upload it, it takes a few minutes, it says it's done but it never appears in my Photobucket album! Trying again.....

Got it!!!

Enjoy, I still laugh when I see it ....and I've seen it alot :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhahhaaaaaaaaa ohhhh linda!!! that is soooo cute!!!

NOW for the next video can BELLA be riding the pony and make it whiney?
you know get us another HORSING around video ?

actually , that is pretty Smart of Bella to figure out biting the ears makes the pony do its sounds. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
gene said:
Bella, You are hysterical....and Linda, you are Soooooo mean to tease that poor baby! :roll:
Well, when I don't have the camera in hand, I take the horsey and chase Bella with it...now that is REALLY funny :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
gene said:
Bella, You are hysterical....and Linda, you are Soooooo mean to tease that poor baby! :roll:
Well, when I don't have the camera in hand, I take the horsey and chase Bella with it...now that is REALLY funny :lol: :lol:
NOW we're talking a gooooooooooood video hahhahahaa :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahaha!!! That was well worth the wait!!!! Now you have to get Bella a cowboy hat, gun and holster.... :shock: hahaha....that was a terrific video! What a great way to start my day!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I wonder if Bella will learn how to do a Lasso and shot off a cap gun? hahhahaa YEEEEEEEEEEhaaaaaaa and yippeeeee aye A!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts