Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Bella.......Good Job...keep up the doodle tradition....leave only carcasses...

Woof :!: :twisted: :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I was such a Nervous Nellie for sooo long, worrying that she was going to eat everything she 'hunted'. Gene was the first one who got me to realize that she just likes to get to the empty carcass...and stuffing (once removed) has no interest for her at all! Soooo, anyone else out there RESTUFF the carcasses like I do so she can do it again and again? :lol:
Well, except for this poor legless bunny, he was beyond help :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
anyone else out there RESTUFF the cracasses like I do so she can do it again and again?
Guilty, I do that and sometimes sew back several different body pieces
together. Looks funny but Denver
does not care. He just knows that he now has a revamped toy
to destroy!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Not ME!!!!! No re-stuffing here......the carcasses are waaay beyon repair.....yard sales here I come!!!! Much cheaper to buy some kids used stuffed (only with stuffing, not straw) animals, rather thatn the pet stores...all of them...pet store and yard sale animals last maybe 10 minutes in this house!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max and Peanut love to taste the stuffing and well let's say my yard can look both poopy and fluffy puffy look at times too. hahhahaa we keep dead carcasses for Peanut to chew and lick to further death (beyond repair).

I see that Bella is a competitor to Elmer Fudd :wink:

PS LINDA..i would like to thank BOTH of you BOTH for posting that pic :D :wink: and you may want to see a past reply to a past posting on a past ad that was posted in the past recently too. :shock: Which is like i didn't know that you knew and thought i possibly might now know then others knew but Lynn didn't know and then knew later on and so did i too (finally) :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
First off.....Linda and Sue....WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!!

Jonah and Miko still play with the carcass of a hedgehog I got Jonah for Christmas! Even unstuffed!

Annmarie....have you also been having problems with double vision, or just repeating yourself, or is it deja vu??

Annmarie....have you also been having problems with double vision, or just repeating yourself, or is it deja vu??

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene, gene...what are you talking about? hahahhahahaha :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
I think Gene is just shamless and we should all
go camoeing!!!!
Bahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
i think that sounds winderful or is that Linderfull??? hahhahaa

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Bwahahahaha, I think y'all had too much fun this weekend! :lol:
And just to set the record straight, I RESTUFF the animals BUT I do not SEW them...because Momma just can't sew very well. :lol: When I absolutely HAVE to sew something, I use GLUE :lol: and I'm sure that would not be good for Bella to chew on :lol:
But I definitely want to go camoing this summer and when we are there can we go canoeing, too?
:lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
My neighbor always goes canoeing from my backyard which i don't mind since he weed whacks a couple areas.NOW for me i remember about 13years ago going canoeing with my 3 kids ages then were 2,4 and 5.5yrs old. Let's say i haven't been in a canoe with them since! hahhaha
rather i take the paddle boat out and theyuse the row boat.

there used to be a place in town where people could rent canoes to go downthe creek. I would laugh so hard when i heard other parents going 'no no stop that, sit down" and also " watch out for that branch' etc

so if any of ya visit, YOU can go canoing ok? i take the paddleboat since it's more stable, has cup holders, a cooler in it and seats 5. and it's a flintstone style: feet pedals :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
so if any of ya visit, YOU can go canoing ok? i take the paddleboat since it's more stable, has cup holders, a cooler in it and seats 5. and it's a flintstone style: feet pedals :D
But, how many doodles does it hold? Can it be paw powered?

Inquiring minds want to know! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Paddleboat: seats 5, 3 can pedal up front

so that means 4 doodles and one adult
OR
as many doodles as ya want swimming in the water while attached to a 50ft lead thus 5 adults IN the paddleboat and hmmm i don't know how many doodles IN the water paw paddling the boat. :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene
I just had a vision of you and me on the paddleboat
with Miko, Denver & Jonah, Max &Peanut
and at the end of the 50 foot line is Annmarie
We pull her in every now and then to refill our coolers
Bahahahaahaaaaaaaa!!!!
Just kidding Annmarie, Denver is a great swimmer so
he will keep you company.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hell, i could RIDE Denver and keep a beer in hand that will stay naturally cool from the water heh heh heh

OR i could have a squeaker in my mouth and watch all 4 doodles jump in the water soaking you both unbelievably hahahaha and we go back to my yard leaving you and Gene with the boat, cooler and figuring out how to find you way back to my yard hahhaa

1 - 20 of 49 Posts