Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
It is so much fun to play with her with this toy. She likes to try and get them all out, but has been overzealous at times so there is some damage around the opening. :lol: But the most fun is taking all the balls and just throwing them around, one after the other. She loves to chase them...and for some strange reason she does not chew them like she does every other plush toy. She kind of mouths them, but does not destroy them. Just thought I would share :lol:
http://www.sitstay.com/cgi-bin/sdisp.cg ... LPA.lg.jpg

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow I LOVE those toys...but I would be scared of Max trying to eat them hahhaaa.

are they small?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm ordering one NOW. We had a tennis ball in a slipper that Archie LOVED. He would take the tennis ball out, put it back in, chase it...until the slipper got to mutilated to keep. This could be just the thing.
Thanks!!!
(or he'll just eat them after a few minutes of entertainment).

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Annmarie, they are about 3.5 inches wide. I still can't figure out why she does not chew or eat them. I imagine it must be just the right size? Some of the balls have squeakers, too :lol: I put a squeaker in my mouth last night. Lot's of fun :lol: :lol:
Annette, I tried a lot of different toys about a month ago. This one is still holding up! :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ruby has a similar toy. It's the cube with balls in it. She LOVES it. The only problem is when I get on the phone and she grabs one of those balls and squeaks, squeaks, SQUEAKS! It reminds me of when my kids were toddlers and when I got on the phone they would find the loudest toy possible and follow me around with it as I tried to escape to a quieter room. Remember the phone that you pull and the eyes move and it makes a high-pitched chatty noise? That was my son's favorite.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Doodlebug
Denver does the same thing when I am on the phone.
He has the beehive with the stuffed bees that go inside(the squeaky bees)
Reminded me of my daughter when she was little. She also had a phone on wheels that made loud popping noises.LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts