Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here she is...tadaaaaa :lol:

Winning KONG Stuff'N Recipe:
The KONG staff will choose a winning KONG Stuff'N Recipe from those sent in by KONG community members. Recipes can be entirely original or utilize any combination of KONG Stuff'N Treats with any KONG toy. The winner will receive a KONG Gift Basket full of KONG toys and treats.

This newsletter's winning recipe comes from Linda Gill.

Frozen Tuna Salad KONG
Ingredients:
1 can (6 oz.) light tuna
2 tbsp. plain yogurt
1/4 cup grated carrot

Bella, my 8 month old Labradoodle, loves this recipe. Great outdoor treat for a hot summer day.

Mix together well and spoon into KONG toy. Freeze.
This treat is healthy and high in Omega-3 fatty acids which contribute to healthy skin and a glistening coat. Plus, it keeps her happy, cool and busy!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
And here is the link if you want their quarterly (i think) newsletter sent to you via email. Then you get a chance to win stuff, too.
There is also a survey on the site. if it's the one I took yesterday they are asking about a new kong design that would squeak. Sounds cute...

http://www.kongcompany.com/worlds_best.html

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
awwww congrats again! Did she like her basket of kong toys? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Nancy and Kristin! I think it is on it's way. They said i would get if after publication. I can't wait to see what is in it. I hope a wubba, maybe a cuddly wubba :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
CONGRATS LINdA ...can't wait to see a pic of your sweet doodle with her basket of new treats/kongs!!!!

totally awesome!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Linda you are so precious
Who else would get so excited about
a basket of wubba but a true Doodle /Doggie lover
Thanks Nancy and Kristin! I think it is on it's way. They said i would get if after publication. I can't wait to see what is in it. I hope a wubba, maybe a cuddly wubba
Congrats to you Bella

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
This is very exciting! Besides, Bella looks so precious with her Kong! Be sure to let us know when your prize arrives! Congratulations again!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
blueteal said:
Linda you are so precious
Who else would get so excited about
a basket of wubba but a true Doodle /Doggie lover
Thanks Nancy and Kristin! I think it is on it's way. They said i would get if after publication. I can't wait to see what is in it. I hope a wubba, maybe a cuddly wubba
Congrats to you Bella
Bwahahaha, BUT I know you all understand!!! My family thinks I am a nutcase in love with my dog :lol:
Thanks everyone! I'll take pictures when the basket arrives :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hooray for you and Bella. The mixture sounds delish, I love tuna! Is Bella greeting the delivery person hoping that today is the day she receives her basket of goodies?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts