Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally downloaded my photos! :lol: I really liked this groomer, he listened and I know when I take her when it is cooler and don't want a short cut, he will do what I ask. He is also a trainer, so he was wonderful with Bella and she loved him.
Here is Bella before grooming:

And here she is immediately after grooming:

And here she is last night (2 weeks post groom)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Linda, I forgot that Bella was a "nubbins" like my Miko! With the way she wags her little tail, I'm glad it's not long....she'd beat the heck out of me with it! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, so I have always wondered if her tail was cropped or is that a poodle tail? I don't think it was cropped unless there was something wrong with it because her siblings when we rescued her all had long tails...but the vet said it might have been cropped?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Bella! You are a beauty! :wink: You are making my heart go pitty pat!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: Your groomer did a BEE-U-TEE-FULL job!!!

Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda...Bella looks soooo soft with her new cut!! i lov it!!!

and Max was born with a "poodle tail" that is not only short but a tad crooked hahhaha thank heavens it's curly/wavy or he'd provide alot more laughs!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awww, Gene, so sad. So maybe Bella was cropped by the puppy mill, too since she looked poodle like and her siblings all looked labby so they got to keep their tail?
On another note, I have noticed that the rescue agency I got Bella from is now stating in their petfinder ads when their puppies are coming from a puppy mill. I'm glad they have decided to be upfront because they were very evasive when I asked where Bella was from and silly me thought she was from a backyard breeder who got overwhelmed and could not sell the pups. I never did get an answer, but have since figured it out. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts