Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Oh, Shannon, they are beautiful...and I think of my two Labradoodles, raised together (sisters) and how close they are...I pray that they find a home together. I am heartbroken by these things. :cry:

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Linda that is so great! (Well, not great that the owners put them there...but great that you were contacted!)
I am so happy that you brought them home for a chance to feel loved again...bless your heart. I know how I would feel, given these circumstances...you have done everything right, there is no way you can know what people will do...you can put it in the contract, but once they are gone from your home, they are at the mercy of the new owners...I am just so happy that they found you!
Give those two beautiful babies a huge hug from me, will you?

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Linda they are so gorgeous...and it does sound like they were cared for, thank goodness (although I must admit...strange to name them numbers.)

But look how they love you and how beautiful they are! I am sure that someone will want the two of them together...It would be heartbreaking for them to be apart.

I am glad that you are giving them such good attention and lots of love...they seem to enjoy being with you, all of those kisses and cuddles!

The are BEAUTIFUL!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.