Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It;s supposed to reach the low 60's today.....over cast, but I did snap a few pics before work....

Trees in the neighborhood

That pesky fat squirrel

Miko and Jonah reacting

And Jonah....just cuz....

When fat pesky squirrel is around...that is Miko's passion/obsession....NOTHING else matters! Look at this determination!

Sorry for the picture overload....thanks for looking! :oops:

G

·
Maya has discovered the fun of chasing deer! When there is one in the yard or a neighboring yard she can't go outside. She broke her collar yesterday and has gone. Luckily she is a mama's girl and was back within 30 seconds.

Miko/Jonah....you guys are so cute!!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh - adorable photos. I think that good weather is coming out here tomorrow (3 straight days of rain have been miserable!!).

That squirrel's relative was torturing Dexter from the front yard this morning...he has that same Miko focus on the squirrels :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great pics! The trees are beautiful here. Unfortunately by time I get off of work it is already dark. Maybe I can snap a few over the weekend to share. Of course Autumn is my favorite time of the year...for obvious reasons :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great photos Gene. Love the close ups. Here in Wisconsin, if I took a pic of the leaves it would be a street shot. Not a one left on the branches. Trees are bare and the piles are at the road side waiting for pick up.

Enjoy the warm day!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great pictures. Is that your new camera you are using? Really crisp pictures--nice job. The dogs help, I know. Such cuties.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for sharing - I love seeing my Ohio Duo, and can never get enough of them!! Give them big hugs from me...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Gene your pictures are coming out awesome :) Have fun with that new camera!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That is one FAT squirrel, Gene! Great pictures - thanks for sharing! :lol:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Great pictures Gene.

We get the nice temps tomorrow, can't wait. Of course Thursday we're traveling up to your neck of the woods. Going to the inlaws in Sharon. What's the weather going to be like for through the middle of next week?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of these days...probably next year, I'll actually learn to use the camera! With Jonah's multi colored coat....he comes out great. Miko is more of a challenge!

Mindi.....you are going to be in spitting distance (40 minutes) from me! Make sure you go to Quaker Steak n Lube!!
http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/defau ... ion=sharon

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The last time I was there....I had no feeling in my tongue for the rest off the day! Love the onion rings too. That place is cardiac arrest on a plate, but, I LOVE IT!! :lol: We have a take out here in Boardman, but I never seem to get there. My cousin and I go once a year or so to Sharon for that and Ryer's shoes. Last time we went through the "Vocal Groups Hall of Fame" where my cousin and I embarrassed the heck out of her daughter by singing the whole time we were in there! Hey, I thought we did an excellent Supremes!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh Gene
That made my day
Thanks ,great pictures and the vision of you
looking like a supreme singing, well it is just.......... so uplifting

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I've got a new desk top............Jonah and Miko of course.....beautiful pictures Gene! Thanks for the smiles!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blueteal said:
the vision of you
looking like a supreme singing, well it is just.......... so uplifting
Sue......I didn't say we dressed like them, but I must say, I make a pretty convincing Florence Ballard (far left).... :wink:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice to see your doodles up close - they are gorgeous. And, I love the fat squirrel pictures with all the red leaves - beautiful fall pictures (especially when you look out my window and see the snow covered roads!).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts