Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my favorite spots of many in Highlands NC.

[/img]

Marley doing a 500

Would not mind having my back yard with a view like this!
[/img]

·
Registered
670 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. I bet Marleys having a blast!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE and miss NC.........Beautiful pics!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah, we have relatives who live in Cashiers. Been thinking about retiring in western N.C. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marley was a trooper on the trip down. Stopped roughly half way in Louisville, after working a half day. I am amazed at how well he travels. Did whatever we asked of him. Absolutely no problems. After the trip to Buffalo last year, and this one, I think it's safe to say traveling is no problem for him. He is getting rewarded for his efforts here. And everybody loves him.
He and Kathy's Mom's dog Shandy are getting along good. Not totally warmed up yet like best buddies, but no problems. He has a little jealousy and is not totally sold on the idea. But they have respected each other. We are going try some more outdoor playing tomorrow.

This is Shandy. Best guess she is part Cha part Chow/Terrier mix. Great pooch.

[/img]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Beautiful pictures - Tyke, her grandma, and I are renting a house up in Banner Elk, NC (not too terribly far from Highlands/Cashiers) in June. After seeing your pictures, I can hardly wait to get up there!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Can't believe how BIG Marley has gotten ...they grow up so fast - sniff! ...
and Shandy is a cutie too! Good to have you back Greg! Stay well and continue with great Marley Tales!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts