Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beau got up around 7:15am I took him and Cacao out to pee. We had breakfast (he didn't eat it all but he ate.((it is a new dish and place may take a day or two.)) Then my husbands best friend Kevin came over to close the fence up. So I could let the dogs play. As soon as he was done the dogs went out and had a great time.

The 2 lovebirds.

Now its time to play[/b]

I am Tired I want to go inside now.

Rest Time

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awwwwwwwww BEAU looks so happy :D :D :D :D
thanks so much for posting these pics Samantha

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our fence isn't done yet but it is almost there. If you all want to see a few other post Annmarie and I have. They are under Stories About our Lab... one is called Beau and Cacao wedding/honeymoon and guess who is coming to dinner. In those post their is alot of pictures of Annmarie's dogs and mine. Hope you all enjoy.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Boy! It looks like Beau has been a part of your family forever! He fits right in! And, every dog needs children...Beau has a pack of 'em! (Great looking family all around!)
Cacao seems to be thrilled with her new playmate/boyfriend! Nice to see them all so happy... :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw....they REALLY do look so HAPPY!! This is awesome!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
And they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER... :cry:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I love happy endings....... this turned out so well for EVERYONE! Beau and Cacao look like they have been best friends forever!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Wow...this match was the most fun I had all weekend. Congrats....Nice to keep it in the family so we can keep track of Beau. He is such a special dood.

I can't remember is Cacao spayed...will there be little doods?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yes Cacao was just fixed a little over a week ago.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ANNIEG...dont' worry Cacao was neutered a week or so ago
sooooooooooo no little BEAUCACOS will happen :wink:

and I must say Samantha talked to me Sunday morning, sent me her photobucket site with new pics and her hubby pm'd me one of the sweetest notes. THEY both make me feel so HAPPY and not sad in the least with the true happiness in their voices, laughter heard on the phone with the kids, and love they started to show Beau when in my home this past weekend.

Happy ending and a new happy start...........what more could I ask for!
This forum is awesome! :D :D :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Boy, not sure how I missed this one. Such great news! Congrats to all! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts