Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Beau has been great. But now this evening he tossed his supper. Could it just be stress? It is only day 2. What do you all think?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
1. did he GULP alot of water quickly after dinner?

he's never done that unless he's eaten alot of fuzz or some wubba material :wink:

2. It could also be he is adjusting ???

keep us posted and hope he's doing better real soon.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sadie barfed once yesterday after ingesting some tennis ball fuzz :roll:

She throws up an average of once a week...always has. I wish I could pinpoint what it is each time but I usually can't.

Beau is probably just adjusting and maybe he ate too fast. I hope he feels better soon!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is he a rescue? Lincoln vomited the 2nd day home though im pretty sure it was because he drank an entire bowl of water. It looked like urine however was a pool full of liquid. Do others doodles tend to be big drinkers?

Michele

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I bet its just a bit of stress. He can be happy and stressed at the same time. It's going to take a bit of time for Beau to adjust to his new home.

I love seeing all the pictures and knowing he is loved and loving his new family.

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
He's more than likely just adjusting. Bogie barfed when we took to a lake party over Memorial day. He seemed fine but all of a sudden ralphed.
How's he doing now?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i know it s gross..but, try to find out what else
is in his barf..

Toby had eaten some redwood bark in the backyard..
and had 5 piles of barf spread throughout the house
including the stairs :cry:

afterwards i gave him a couple of Tum s which
settled down his stomach..

now im quick to notice a change in is expression, *im sad*
look and i give him a tablet..

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do think it is him adjusting. This morning he seemed totally fine. He ate his breakfast and played with Cacao in the back yard like nothing happen. So I am keeping my eye on him. But I think he is ok now. Poor boy so much change in a short time. But as of this morning he was doing his doodle pose and running around with Cacao in the backyard. So I will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You be the judge if he is doing better.

BEFORE

AFTER BREAKFAST

So what do you think?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Looks fine to me! It was probably just a fluke. If Rumor eats too fast and drinks too much water after, he has been known to puke on the run!! There's usually someone right behind him on clean up duty though....... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...better than Bounty Papers Towels and a QUICKER PICKER UPPER :D
as it takes one to know one, so YES I have the same job as gene :wink:

Samantha...BEAU looks like he's having a blast w/Cacao :D :D :D
and seems right at home too :)
I can't wait to hear when he and Cacao try some counter or table surfing together hahhahaaaaaaaa give it about hmmm 1 to 2 weeks :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. I think he most have eaten to fast or something . But I think he is fine now. He is acting like he did at Annmarie's and that is making me feel better. I think with all that was new and eating and running he just lost his supper. So I think he is more then fine now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts