Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To wear Napa out enough to go to Puppy Class, we took him to the beach.

We were even able to let him off leash and have him come back! Except for the time he thought the family with two small kids and two springer spaniels were more interesting than us.... But that was at the end of the day.

Enjoy!

The Beach we were at

And here's video from the day. Sorry, Anthony didn't know I was taping. Also, I was standing in the water- Can take the girl away from the sea, but you can't take the sea out of the girl- and he couldn't understand how I was in the water.

The End of a very long day...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
what great photos!! that's a really pretty beach - are you just north of SF? I have been out there 3-4x and saw a few beaches :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I live North of SF. That was Dillion Beach.

The weather here has been so beautiful the past few days. Up in the 60's or so.

It was the first time I was out there. We usually go to Bodega Bay. But, Dillion Beach was MUCH nicer. And its more dog friendly (off leash) as opposed to Bodega Bay beaches. And the drive to get out there was beautiful! But, I was driving, so no pictures. :cry:

We wanted to go to the snow, but its probably a good 3-4 hr drive for us, so that's going to need to be a day when nothing's going on. Maybe next Monday- President's Day.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I used to live on Lake Erie and it was only a 800ft walk to the beach.

thanks for sharing those great pics!!! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
It's so good to see Napa up and running again after his problems!! He sure looks like one happy doodle now!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
What a great outing!
That beach makes me long for warm sun and sand between my toes.
It's hard to even imagine right now though... so your sharing was great timing for us northerners forced into hibernation these past couple weeks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I lived in Berkeley for 3 years (miss it TERRIBLY.... :cry: :cry: :cry: ) and remember jaunts to Stinson Beach. So different from the beaches here in NJ...

Glad you all had a good time! Thanks for the photos :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
HAHA you thought that was full speed..... You should see his doodle 500's. But our house is never clean enough for me to take video in there!

I loved Stinson Beach. We stopped once when we decided to take Rt 1 up from Sausilito when 101 was backed up....

They're definitely beautiful! Different from East Coast beaches.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Napa

No Napa here...yesterday we had 60 mile an hour winds!! Today was about 10 degrees early this a.m. I like to stay outside. Mommy did take me for a walk...guess I have her well trained. She kept saying...I wish February were over...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts