Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahaha we gave Riley a bath this past weekend - and I have to share a pic. She looks like a wet rat, or a chihuahua maybe...she's still a little thing under all her fur :lol:

How cute is that?? She doesn't hate baths...but she doesn't love them either. She just stands there and shivers and whines...but lets us get her all soaped up and rinsed off w/o really trying to get away...though usually by the last rinse she's trying to climb out of the tub :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Riley you are sooo cute - isn't it humiliating when they take our photos when we are sopping wet and look like a drowned rat :shock: Love, Annabelle

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't quit laughing. Believe me, Tanner looked just as funny in his first bath :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ahhahaaaaaaaaaaa so cute and I LOVE The eyes!!! ohh so cute!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Hey! Ya stole my Bogie........ :lol: I swear that's exactly what mine looks like in the tub!
Speaking of which...........it's almost time for a bath Bogie!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehehe...those are such cute photos. Riley looks like Kirby when we give him a bath...he has that "please get me out of here" look the entire time :) One of us has to hold him because he tries to make the great escape.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Riley looks like Kirby when we give him a bath...he has that "please get me out of here" look the entire time :) One of us has to hold him because he tries to make the great escape.
I think I was as wet as she was by the end of the bath. Not looking forward to mud season, that's for sure!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts