Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! I don't know if it's the fact that we're on vacation, or what, but Raleigh has been barking NON-STOP!!! :shock:
And every time I turn my back, I hear the jingles of his collar, turn around and he's humping Molly like there's no tomorrow!!!! :shock: :shock:
I thought the humping was supposed to 'dwindle'?? after his 'fixing'????
He's 10 months old now, and I should think he would calm down by now...
The look on Molly's face is priceless...like "Eee-gads...here we go again...".. :roll: :roll: ...anyone else have a horny Doodle????? :oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver has a certain blanket and pillow that he
still likes to do the humpy humpy with at least once a week
and he is 14 months old. :oops:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blueteal said:
It's all about dominance.....Jonah humps Miko on a daily basis. She looks at him like "Whatever!" [/i]
So Denver is dominating his blanket and pillow????????????????????????
So what you're both telling me is that it's normal??? Ok...I'll buy that...I was just a bit worried about him.... :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yes Kathie
Once Gene and I are done with our is it dominance? or is it not dominance???
We will tell you that it is normal.
Bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A big THANK YOU!! Sue and Gene! :D I guess I won't run off and call the vet!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gene said:
Do the humpty hump Raleigh!!

Now that the song is running through my head.....thank you!
Hah! Nobody's fault but you OWN!!!! hahahahahaha

BTW...I've been trying to upload a video to photobucket all morning....it keeps getting 'stuck' at 37%.....think it's too big to upload?? And I've been using the video button on photobucket to... :cry:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Kathie,

My Doods hump each other constantly and they are both neutered males! I mostly ignore it and let them resolve it, but if they get too rowdy I spray them with a water bottle and use the off! command. What gets embarrassing for me is when they try to hump a person! :shock: and they have! :oops:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thank you Gene ... now it is running through MY head! :roll:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I think I really lucked out...I was Tanner's target before and right after he was neutered. He hasn't tried that behavior now for 3-4 months.

My daughter had a cockapoo who she made sure always had his own giant stuffed animal. Always had to take it with wherever they went :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I had Fiction Plane's "Two Sisters" stuck in there all morning ... now this ... Isn't it time to light the grill ????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
KIRBY here is humping Max about every hour hahaha i say "STOP that KIRBY"he does....15 min later while max and him play there goes KIRBY playing HUMPTY DUMPTY again :roll: i give up and laugh Max finally did it back to him last night. Peanut for once stays out of it! smart girl :D
cause they'll figure out who's dominant by the end of week? i hope hahhahahaa

Also kirby starts to play then humpity hump at times and looks at me like" i'm sorry i don't even know why i am doing this" :shock: hahahaa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts