• Like a poodle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have two, both like a lab

• I have two, both like a poodle

• I have two, one like a lab, 1 like a poodle

• I have more than two and wear earplugs and couldn't tell you!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious as to what you think your doodles bark sounds like. Jonah is deep and like a lab, Miko is higher and more like a poodle.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Raleigh barks more like a poodle that a lab.....and cracks me up when he runs to the window when he sees somebody, arooo,rooo,rooo-ing!!!
And Molly barks like a lab because she IS a lab!!! hahahahahaha :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well you guys know what???????????????
We are going to have to tape our Doodles barking
To hear what a poodle bark is vs a lab bark. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raleigh was actually the reason behind this poll....he looks similar to Jonah, but in Kathie last video....he sounded like Miko!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Raleigh was actually the reason behind this poll....he looks similar to Jonah, but in Kathie last video....he sounded like Miko!
WHAT last video????? The only one I have of him barking is last spring, when he jumped off the love seat and attacked Molly!!! Ya sure ya got the right dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
P.S. I love Sue's idea.....let's all have videos of our dogs BARKING!!!!! hahahahahahahaha.... :shock:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'd love to vote in the poll, but I have no idea what either the bark of a lab or the bark of a poodle sounds like.

Nicky's bark is a deep "Woof!" but he doesn't sound off very often.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I shouldn't have voted ?hahaha Max still MOOFS a very male deep sounding bark...........where as Peanut Woofs a midrange sound as she matures.

for some reason their barking doesn't get to me....drives Dave up a wall and i just laugh as most times i block it out hahhhahaaaaa
maybe it's cause i had 3 kids ???? hahhahahaaa

MAX most of the time listens to me when i say HUSH...peanut, i bark back at her and she stops hahhaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Depends on what AB's barking at - if it's someone, something she is not familiar with its' Deep - if she is playing with us it can be high pitch, she also has that gutteral chatting noise kinda, arrrggggggggg, mixed in with a high pitch when she's playing.
At traffic lights she will start out with that gutteral talking noise then a big woof :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we laugh so hard whenMax barks while eating his dinner and food goes spraying around with Porky Princess Peanut eating the morsels she finds

we also have Casper the friendly ghost lurking about in our home , as max every night barks at him :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Raleighsmom said:
WHAT last video????? The only one I have of him barking is last spring, when he jumped off the love seat and attacked Molly!!! Ya sure ya got the right dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Bwahahahahahaha
Hey Annmarie Jr....aka Kathie....is this, or is this not your doodle??
:lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well of COURSE that's my doodle!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: BUT I don't hear him barking....that's Bruce talking in the background asking me if I got anything on the video...are you insinuating that my husband sounds like MIKO???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I have no clue as to what a lab or a poodle sounds like exactly, so I'm not voting one way or another.

Cinnamon's bark isn't real deep, I've heard deeper. It's not a high pitched sound either. Kind of medium I guess. No "rooo-rooing", just a bark with some low sounding growls thrown in for "I'm not sure what I'll be barking at, but here goes" kind of thing.

I guess it's a doodle bark!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts