Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Jac, February is knocking at the door. Isn't that the magic month for the Bar exam? When it is? I think we all ought to be sending you good energy wishes while you're sitting for the exam! I'm sure you can't wait to put it all in the rear view mirror and get back to your puppies (poopies).

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahaha! Great idea Gene!
Thanks, Deb, I can use all the good vibes I can get...since my study time has been completley hijacked by dogs, puppies, and internet marketing!
Oh, well...I do have my priorities! :wink:
By the way, the exam begins the last Tuesday in February...finishes after 3 grueling days...poor me. :cry: (sheesh...I am such a ... well... you name it...I belong to the club!)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well wishes coming your way :) There is a light at the end of the tunnel :wink:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Three days for the bar?? In NY it is only 2--does that mean you are taking the exam for two states?

Also--a hint from someone who has been there: chocolate. A little piece can get you through the day.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks everyone!
Thank you for the advice about chocolate, Ronnie! I will take that advice, it's nice to meet others in this crazy boat.
Yes, the CA Bar exam is 3 days. *sigh* And it it only one state...
:?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wonder if they would let you in the door with a giant, unopened bag of M&Ms, if you promise to pour them onto a mouse pad so they won't be noisy to pick up? That caffeine boost would be nice, to say nothing of the wonderful, relaxing magnesium in the chocolate. (They do allow pit stops, don't they?) (Did you know that women tend to need more magnesium, hence our chocolate addiction?)

Three days. Urg. There's a reason why, when my cousin's wife finished law school, she said, "Okay, I'm only going to take ONE Bar exam, so where do you want to live?" The family discussed the options and moved Before she took the exam!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((( jac ))))))))) honey i started the prayers today for you at 8am!!!
and said some more at 10am and again tonight!!!

Remember CARROT sticks, h20 and a tad of chocolate!!!

hang in there!!! we're all rooting for you and know YOU can do it!!!

goooooooooood luck....hope you study welll and
WAY TO GO!!!!! yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa you'll do it!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You guys are so wonderful! Thank you all!
I am leaving do deliver a puppy to Utah tomorrow...and I'll have a chance to spend a little time with my family. Don't worry, I'll be listening to Bar CDs on the loooooong drive!
Thanks for all the advice, prayers and good wishes...and for all of the friendship and support.

·
Registered
162 Posts
VERYVERY good luck on the bar - I've heard stories about the Ca. bar exam. I'm taking the La. bar in May & the stories about it ain't so hot either! LOL

Early Congrats,

LizziesMom

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I'm glad the only BAR exam I take is when someone wants me to make them a drink and I don't know how hahahahaaa or I have to belly up to the bar for a glass of beer. Whew that's hard enough for me since i am not a drinker.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey! Lizzie's Mom...best of luck to you too! Any way you look at it, the Bar Exam is a B***H!
Thank you everyone...I appreciate your good wishes!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Jac... I just peeked at a calendar, and the last day of February is the 27th. Is that the day you begin your exam?

That's the day Deva goes in to ultrasound for puppies.... I hope we find some!

We'll Both have our fingers crossed that day.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yep, starts the 27th, ends the 1st...best of luck with the ultrasound! What a thrill for you! Please let me know what you find out, even if I won't get to read it until later!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Uh JAC....remember for my prayers to start working you have to be studying full time :wink:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts