Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took Raleigh to school where Bruce is the middle school band director....hahahahaha...when the bell rang, 60-70 kids piled into the band room and ooohed and ahhed Raleigh...he was soooo good, and I'm so proud of him!!!! All he did was wag,wag,wag his tail and lavished up all the attention! (after knocking over a drum stand :shock: ) We stayed until warm-up and the first song....Raleigh just layed there, cocked his head with the different instruments, and was very very interested in the bass and snare drums!!! Do I have a drummer on my hands??? Wish I had thought to bring the camera....you all would have been proud of him too!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Good for you Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow all those kids, I love kids of all ages.
You got so much attention and were such a good boy...........
Lucky lucky boy :D :D :D :D

Your buddy

Denver

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Do I have a drummer on my hands???
Raleigh .... you may have to change your name to Ringo! And I know you know how all the girls go for someone in a band ....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pic Meg!!! Bruce will love that one!!!! Might even print it out and display it in the band room to show the kids that 'SOME PEOPLE DO PRATICE'!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahaha...you don't mind do you?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
No, I don't mind. But, I will say he's not one to practice every day. Have Bruce encourage them to stick with the band through high school since it is such a blast and a great bunch of kids to hang out with. My son loves it. Bruce will also love this: my son is the only guy flute player this year among 36 flutes! We have a large band. Oh wait, this is a doodle forum. Sorry, way off topic. I'll stop tooting my horn now. :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'll stop tooting my horn now.
Don't you mean "blowing your own flute"? :roll: :oops:
Sorry ... Gene's probably working today and I've taken on his mantle of responsibility to make wise cracks and bad puns until he returns to the forum! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
That's ok Mary
I've got your back as I am being silly
today as well. We will just blame it on Gene and his
not being here and we are just taking over till he gets back on the forum.

How's that???????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie did you have a moment of CRS...you what? forgot a camera and broke a major doodleaholic rule!!!
I would have LOVED to see Raleigh be that good and sweet lavishing tons of attention :D

and Calismom, your son is really smart to be the only male flute player :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Next time Annmarie...there's ALAYS a next time!!!! hahahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts