Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She got spayed Friday morning. (And microchipped, and they extracted her last baby tooth).

Picked her up Friday after work and as the vet put it. "She sure doesn't act like she had surgery, she's all full of P&V!" And she was.

She seems none the worse for it, although she has trouble walking thorugh doorways at the moment. The cone doesn't even bug her - but I take it off when we go out, so the other dogs don't make fun of her.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HAHHAA i lov the P&V expression is waht we say about our doodles!!
gald to hear Bailey is doing so well

can i make a suggestion: can your throw popcorn in that cone ? :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi ya Bailey,
Boy...you sure are a pretty girl!!!! :D I had that silly thing on my neck about a month ago when I got neutered....it was a pain in the neck!!! hahahaha :shock: But don't worry Bailey, you'll get used to it...make sure you take a run down the hall or kitchen when Dad is doing dishes?, and GOOSE him with it! hahahaha :D Just take it nice and easy and try to rest and not get to 'doodily'....you don't want to worry your Dad, and you DEFINATELY don't want to go back to the vet if you hurt yourself!
So be a good girl, and I'm glad you came thru with flyin colors!! :D hmmm...did I already tell you that you were pretty????

Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts