Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
thats so cute..... :)

not all doodles eat their stuffed toys!
my trystan had rescue dog (it was a stuffed animal black shepard with a orange rescue vest and part of the money went to SAR) he went everywhere with it - never messed it up, carried it everywhere.

anyway when we got his sister (the poodle) she destroyed it and he sulked a very long time. I bought him pheasant which he tried to baby and mackenzie got that. so sad to see these mean girls eating the sensitive boys baby that he had safe for months!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gene said:
David, how's the firehose toy holding up?
Like it's brand new.

She doesn't really tear stuff up, it's just that her super-sharp little baby teeth can really tear into stuffed animals - especially if she's playing tug-a-war with me.

The canvas kitty and fire hose seem impervious to the little puncture wounds.

(Plus she's still tiny - only about 10 pounds).

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Bailey is adorable!!!Lucky you she doesn't do the chew and destroy method YET :wink:

I love that postal kitty!!A pet shop here carries it but I know Max would finish it off in under an hour like Jonah!!!

He does have a TY Pluch bear/dog? that I call his "baby" since he was 13 wks old and it's the only TOY he hasn't destroyed. hmmm---It's in perfect condition still. He loves it and I know IF i get that doodle puppy next month I'll put it in safe keeping for Max. :p

Love the pictures of Bailey...thanks for sharing them David!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhh Bailey is so cute. Denver also has canvas toys that are slowly being ripped apart. I love the cat one BUT as Denver lives with many cats I do not want him trying to destroy anything that looks like one. LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
maddie..petsmart is great.
Also check local mom/pop pet stores in your area. we have on tiny pet shop that carries everything and i love supporting her store too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks everyone

Tomorrow we have puppy class #3 at Petco- so we'll probably pick it up there.

By the way, has anyone else done puppy school there?
So far Lexi and I are not impressed.

Annemarie- I agree- love the little mom and pop stores - but we'll already be at Petco -

...and Lexi would surely have me arrested if I were to leave the store without buying her a new toy.
After all wouldn't it be considered cruel and inhumaine treatment of a puppy?.....lol

Thanks again

Maddie and Lexi

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maddie said:
By the way, has anyone else done puppy school there?
So far Lexi and I are not impressed.
I have friends who went to the Pet Smart ones and weren't impressed either...

Bailey is starting her training on Saturday. I found a trainer I really like and am going the "Private Lessons" route.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts