Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uggh - these 2 have been so bad today. They will not settle down and keep barking at anything and everything outside. I let them out and they both started digging a nice hole in the yard :x Plus Dex decided to totally stop all listening. I am taking them to visit my parents for dinner (and to the dog park) later today and I'm almost afraid of what they're going to do.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
They're barking at all the spooks and goblins that are starting to infiltrate the area for Halloween!!!!! hahahahahaha

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mostly at the squirrels...they are EVERYWHERE!!

Oh I forgot - I also caught Dex using the living room sofa as a springboard in his chases with Kirby.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Funny how they get all riled up when dad's away. Is there any way you can totally exhaust them before going to your parents for dinner? Cali and I are sending calming thoughts to Dexter and Kirby! Hope you can enjoy your visit with your parents.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhhhhhahhahahhaaaaaaaaa Leslie...how many day is DH gone? hahahhaa

you're going to need a vacation by time Jerry gets back.

hope you find a way to wear them out before they wear you down :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha...well the day got a lot better. They had a ball at the dog park near my parents. Then they had a blast at my parents. The 2 kids next door (5 and 7) jumped the fence to play with them. These kids are crazy! I was a little nervous since the doodles aren't used to such little kids, but they played very well...even w/the kids screaming, chasing and pulling their tails :roll:

Now they're fast asleep :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well both Kirby and Dexter will become your 24/7 shadow till then and hopefully will calm down by wednesday making a liar out of you if you even try to say they were "slightly overactive" and 'comical" while he was gone hahahhahaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts