Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a number of reasons(mostly weather related issues), it has been weeks since we went to the dog park. Late yesterdayafternoon, after working outside most of day, we headed out to the park on a sunny day.

Marley listens intently to prepark instructions.

Marley joins in opn a mini "Newfie" Romp. His buddy Jewel, and two others we met up with.

Marley and the 6 month old Newfie got along real well, but Jewel is still his best buddy.

Ok, Where's the ball?

Marley ran all the time we were there.

So sorry to here some areas do not have dog parks. That is a shame and we are happy to have several here in Madison. Lots of different trails to follow, some wooded others clear. Its a great time.

One last burst of enrgy and then time to rest.

Hey Mike...last minute thing this week. hopefully we can hook up this weekend!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Once again Greg....great photos! We now have an off leash park that opened up yesterday with a big party. I think it would have been too much for me and three, so we're going to wait a few weeks to try it out. It's not fenced, it's an old farm, but there are some houses in the neighborhood. Maybe in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those are some GREAT shots!!

Looks like Marley and friends had a really fun time

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
that dog park is huge :shock: Toby would go crazy there..i ve been wanting to take some pictures at the dag park as well..

dog park s are the best places for dogs to get use to other dogs and people as well..

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
what great photos :) Marley's hair is coming in so curly.

Gene - I would try taking 1 or 2 dogs with you the first time...just my advice...I have taken our 2 just myself and it was very doable, but 3 could be too much fun :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Miko wouldn't go far from me. If she's on leash, she can be quite the puller. Jonah would stay close......Rumor.....no clue.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great photos! :D
Are you sure Marley was listening to the pre-park instructions? It kinda looks like he was giving you the "Whatever, Dad!" look! :lol: :lol: (Those crazy one year olds! :wink: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts