Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gene sweetly mentioned that I had been lax in posting Dexter pics. So here's his adventure this morning, first boat ride with Daddy. He sat like a good boy til they revved up the speed, then he'd get up and try to bail out. So they putted back and forth in front of the house for awhile. That tree is actually in the middle of my front yard :shock: I want my yard back!

Gettin in the boat

Where do I sit in this thing?

Mom, you're a camera 'tard, I'm over here

Off we go

Bye, Mommy, I love you......

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
love the bye bye mommie pic the best :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since the front yard's been flooded, I don't go down there much. Afraid of snakes, and it's not fenced and too close to the road. But when the water's down, we go down there alot and run and yes, he goes straight for the water. He has to have a bath every time he comes in.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
But when the water's down, we go down there alot and run and yes, he goes straight for the water. He has to have a bath every time he comes in.
I can imagine, I think mine would live in the water if they had access to it!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Love the pictures. But I will agree with everyone that the bye mommy pictures is my favorite.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, it will never get to the house. From the water's edge there, there is a bank another 4 ft up to the road. Then you cross the road and my house sits on the side of the bluff. Even in '93, it only got to the bottom steps leading up to the house, and there are 15 steps up. Then you walk into the basement level, living quarters upstairs.

They built this one with a plan and a heck of a view ;)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
GREAT PHOTO'S!! I think it's awesome taking doods on a boat!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Denver would be in heaven, and he would be outta the
boat in a minute and into the water..............

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Wow!! Wonderful pics of a happy Dex!! I wish our lake would invade our front yard--we've got yet another year of drought here . . . We've had Dakota in the boat but my fear is he too will bail into the water. My husband like to fish--if he took Dakota, I'm sure he wouldn't need to bring a net!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene, repeat after me, D A K O T A ! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts