Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to be sooooooo excited!!!! you're going to have little spring babies :D :D :D
remember, we're going to want pics!!!!! many doodleaholics need puppy fixes......so just a little reminder is all :wink:

Deb,, congrats once again on the new and upcoming litter!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
lieverdmom said:
Oh, Gene, you're too funny!

It will remain to be seen if I have the courage to say goodbye. (The emotional pull may be inversely proportional to the amount of poop scooped in two months' time....)

Are you laying odds? :p
Deb....the rest of us are too addicted to help you practice self control....we'd have you keeping one from each litter! :wink: I know I would and then I really would be "that dog guy" that my co-workers and family tease me about now! :oops:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deb....the rest of us are too addicted to help you practice self control....we'd have you keeping one from each litter! I know I would and then I really would be "that dog guy" that my co-workers and family tease me about now!
If I kept one from each litter (Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind!) the zoning police would be apoplectic. I just don't think that's in the cards.... :wink:

By the way, many thanks to you all for the kind words of support. I'm particularly excited about this, because her progesterone level was already at 21 the day we AI'd and the vet had his doubts about whether she would even catch. I'm very glad to see it's not a false pregnancy!

Looks like I'll need to bone up on photo posting.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
if you kept one from each litter you'd end up with a doodle farm.

I often wonder how a breeder resists their own puppies especially when one may be a a good breeder possibly.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Annmarie, it mayt be that formula of inverse proportion of poop scooping to puppy cuteness that helps a breeder send them on... it remains to be seen. I will admit though that the other night I was stroking Deva's belly and caught myself starting to bond with the little lumps in her belly. Now that I've seen the ultrasound I feel as though they're here already, and I'm happily in awe of the whole process. I had to stop myself mid bond and have a reminder Not to Bond!!! Danger!

Movistar, do you have a litter due the same day???

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations Deb, how exciting for you :) You will find yourself loving each and everyone of those babies but you will also be happy for them when they leave for their forever homes, knowing that they will be spoiled rotten and loved very much :)

Congrats to you to Movistar :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts