Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, my oldest is a SENIOR!!!! It seems like just yesterday he was a baby, and learning to talk. He is in our technical school, for firefighting/paramedic. When he graduates, he will be able to take our state exam and get a job. And to think that is less than a year away.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH they do grow up too fast...my baby is 16yrs old, then have 18yr and 20yr old, seems just like a few years ago they were toddlers.

YOUR Son is very handsome looking and he has a heart of gold as we have firefighters in the family. they are special people in life.
You must be so proud of him. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you

Yes, I am very proud of him! He comes from a family of Firefighters, so he knows what it requires of them. He is my oldest of 4, my others are 12 and 5 year old twins. So it is a little harder to let him go, and to know that he has chosen to risk his life for others.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
May God always be watching over him and the rest of the firefighters in your family. To think they'll risk their life to save others.

Dave is a volunteer FF and Emt for 10yrs and rejoining in my town
he is also going to recerify in 4types of rescue he used to do.
his brother works for city for 20yrs now as a Firefighter.

I have been fortunate enough to meet many of the FF in different towns at their events, I will never cease to be amazed and touched by what they choose to do to helping others.

·
Registered
576 Posts
dh and I saw a commercial the other day a "life comes at you fast" commercial (don't remember what they were selling :lol: ) but it shows a lady pregnant and then the next thing you know they're asking for the car keys. My dh turned to me and said "Life really does come at you fast". Ours are 21, 19, and 11 and yes, it seems like just a week ago that we had our first! :cry:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Amazing how quickly they grow up and leave isn't it?

My own are 33, married, a pediatric nurse with 3 and 8 yr old daughters.

22, engaged and a shift supervisor in a manufacturing plant.

20, engaged, expecting a baby in 2 months and in college for criminal justice.

seems just yesterday they were paining the inside of my cabinets with chocolate icing.
:shock:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I know it isn't the same but my three boys were just babies not that long ago. I remember the small hands and that baby smell. I love the baby smell. I miss it. But now they are growing up and turning into little men. They are getting so big so fast.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I love the baby smell. I miss it.
Have another one and then you will have more baby smell...........
bahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.sorry could not resist
Your sons are so cute and handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
MORE :shock: , no way. I am done. Three boys, two doodles and a husband that is a family for me. No more please. :) :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts