15,203 Posts
GENE

like you'd only said before

goooooooooooooooo for it

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene wrote
Do you not think I'm NUTS enough already????
Um I do agree that you are nuts already, and anytime
you want to come and VISIT Colorado(aka Denver)
no problem but you aint taking my baby MISTER!!!!
BAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE ... i will GLADLY lend you peanut for an extended stay. In fact aren't you the ONE who is supposed to take in bad doodles?!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Sue....so you have to tease me even more with a slide show!! I knew you wouldn't part with "my" Denver.....but my mom always said......"The worst thing anyone can tell you in this world is no, so go ahead and ask." :lol:

PS: Did I tell you, Denver vacation picture is my new desk top?? Does that get me any points?? :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sue,Sue,Sue...whatever am I going to do with you????? :shock: The slide show of Denver just sent me over the top!! He just HAS to come visit me in Connecticut, with maybe a side trip to Ohio and New York....
Still my favorite picture of all time is 'Denver and Bear'! Thanks for making my day! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
You mean these pictures???
This is the look on Denver's face before I told him to stop eating his bears ears.

This is the look after I told him to stop eating his bears ears

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yep....that's the one Sue! I tried making it my desktop, but for some reason it came out too grainy.. :cry: ..any other picture of him is fine on the desktop!! :D Thant picture of him is priceless....he has such an expressive face! Give him a BIG hug from Auntie Kathie will ya???

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE I think Denver needs a vacation...you send him to NEW YORK 1st to me okay? then I bring him to Kathie who can then bring him to Gene and then well you know, Denver gets to tour the US visting many of us and come home to tell you allllllll about his travels and doodle friends :D

whadda ya think? 8) :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
NO WAY!!! Denver comes to Connecticut FIRST via jet...then we'll drive him to Syracuse, and you can drive him to Genes! Bwahahahahaha! :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow Denver is very flattered
by both your offers but you know that
Gene would absolutely go nuts if Colorado
did not go to his house first.
So we will just have to stay here and keep
the pictures coming and visa versa
Bahahahhahhaaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK here's the game plan....GENE picks Denver up at the airport since Sue has to stay home with 9 cats. Gene then drives with his cousin, Miko, Jonah and DENVER to my house in Rochester. Max Peanut and the whole gang run on my 6 acres...do doodle runs in my house, take paddleboat rides, swim in the creek, chase lightening bugs, chase crows and robins and geese. Then get a bath outside. drink from the baby pool which would be about the right sized drinking bowl hahahhahaha

Then i would have Kathy visit driving from syracuse. add Raleigh to the crew of doodles. Take lots of pics for Sessa to "Enhance" then Kathie takes Denver home with her and Denver could then be flown home from there unless there's someone else needing a DENVER FIX.

whadda y'all think?

oh kathie...i'll eat anything made with PERDUE :wink: :mrgreen: :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hold it right there Annmarie....MADE WITH PURDUE or BY Perdue?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: ...you ain't eatin my birdie!!!! He's 15 yrs old, and not about to go into an oven now!!! :shock: ...and I like your plan with Denver...that way I get to keep him longer than you! hahahahahahaha...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
made WITH PERDUE or made BY PERDUE to mean means the same...PERDUE helps you Kathie to be a better chef, tasting before you get the end results. Does Perdue know his spices?

and i figure after having Jonah,MIKO, Denver, Max , Peanut and then add in a Raleigh...i'll be ready to hand Denver over to you when you finish your Syracuse event. I'll probably be sore from laughing, need to mop up wet bearded floors, pick up fuzz, and then sit down and go over all the great pictures ( or as you say Oinctures) and post them. :D i'll also probably have a doodle fix and a half! hahhahahhaa

omg could you imagine 6 doodles staying in my house hahahhahaa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts