Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you help me find an australian miniature labradoodle breeder? Preferably in Texas, California or Florida? :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Gaby, welcome to the forum.
I read your other post asking for an older Aussie Multigen, Mini...and I wanted to respond.
This link is to some very good breeders http://www.goldendoodle-labradoodle.org ... ctory.html and while not all good breeders are mentioned on this site, it may help you search.
If you are looking for a bargain you probably won't find one...miniture doodles sell for more money and Australian Multigens sell for more money and when you are searching for both an AM and a miniture you will likely have a long wait and pay a lot of money. They are in demand.
Even retired breeding dogs are very expensive...I am not saying that you won't, just letting you know what you will likely encounter so that you are not disappointed.
Is there a particular reason that you want an AM? If not, there are minis available through other breeders and they have lovely dogs...just not AM dogs.
Please feel free to send a PM to me if you would like to ask more questions...best wishes to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts