Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the bad quality....zoomies were in progress, overcast, under the tree,,,,kids a little miffed that they were locked in the dog run when they would rather be in the dirt "undoing" the bath!! :roll:
Miko close-ups....

Miko squirming...

three muskateers....

Rumor

and with a partial Jonah

And alone....the curls are back!!

And for the Jonah lover in you....

Jonah was alittle miffed and wouldn't look at the camera....I'll try again later!

Thanks for looking....sorry for the pictorial overload!!
:oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at those sweet babies!!!!!!!!!
Great pictures Gene and that is not an overload at all
More Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love shots when they are not so thrilled to have their
pictures taken...............bahahhaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Question for others with Labby doods like Jonah. Isn't it annoying that with their undercoat, by the time you get them wetted all over, they're already half dry?? He takes the longest because it's a pain to get him wet!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...I got a good laugh - none of them look overjoyed with their baths :) So do you just hose them off now or did you put them in the tub?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hosed 'em off in the driveway....which they hate!! I got a new nozzle for the hose which adjust the pressure of the water, but they took a vote and said....
"Nope, sorry Dad....still don't like the hose!!" :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
"Nope, sorry Dad....still don't like the hose!!"
We are trying to desensitize Kirby to the hose...he really hates it and seems afraid of it. We put it on the lightest setting today and fed him treats, but he was still miserable.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's Rumor....I think they're related......

He was the biggest squirmer for the bath....went as far as the lead would let him. I finally had to use a bowl to rinse his head. Any other time, he sticks so close to me he almost surrounds me.... :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awwwwww they look so cute but not happy hahahaaaaaa
Lov the MIKO pic :wink:

Max is like Jonah...by time i've got him wet enough for shampoo he's already lost half the water in his coat

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
hahahaha! Look at those eyes of Miko on the first picture!! Puppy dog eyes! :lol:
A doodle wash day! Cool!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Love the pictures. I think the first one and the one of Jonah not wanting to look at you or the camera. 2 cute.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pics of the kids on bath day Gene!!!! And you're right..I AM a Jonah lover!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts