1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
1st of all......Gene, I dont even want to KNOW WHY YOU have that leg ok? thanks!

the 1st video...omg it's just how max and peanut are with peanut giving the same pitiful little cry.

thanks GENE I LOVE THE VIDEOS!!!!!!! they're grrrrrrrrrreat!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't fall for that cry...it is so fake! She does that, runs between my legs then I swear she sticks her tongue out at Jonah and goes...."NAH NAH NA NAH NAH!!" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
All I can say is it's about time we got more doodle footage. Awesome.

On the other hand, the prosthetic leg is just a little creepy. Living with fake body parts, its no wonder Jonah's ALLEGED criminal career seems so well developed at such a young age. Floors littered with toy guts & torsos are much less creepy, don't ya think?

I just love Miko, she's a babe.

LizziesMom

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vanessa,
I used to manage an mom & pop record store in Florida for about 9 years(dream job). We were in the same plaza as some antique consignment shops. One day it appeared...the leg. I just couldn't pass it up. It's from a very tall person with a very small foot! I'm 6' and it comes up just above my hip. I have pals (oops that's plans!) to some day make it into a lamp, since it already has a hole in the upper thigh....they had an itch?? It really creeps out my family...that's why it's in the living room.... :roll: Besides, if I ever lose a leg...but with my luck, it would be the left one! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Sue, don't quite know how to take that...compliment??
Of course it is, if there was a poll as to who might have a fake leg in their house, I would guess you without even thinking about it.
Matches your greaaaat humour and nice sweet loving personality and and
Have I sucked up enough yet???????

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I have these pictures of the leg lamp in that Chirstmas movie.

I'm a doll doctor and I have "body parts" all over my workshop AKA "the morgue". My daughter used to say it gave her the creeps to go into my space and see an eyeless head. It's really creepy for her when the doll is an old life size type. The faces on those are kind of creepy anyway and when they don't have eyes, well...!

And your wrestling matches look a lot like our house when we're dog sitting, only we're a lot louder here with barking and growling. Sarah (the sittee) is very vocal!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok hahhaha it's decided here at my house aka Nutcraker Suite.
That leg is creeeeeeeeeepy and then Cinsmom also has a full morgue and seesa finds it okay?

does anyone realize we might be dealing with Demented Doodlesholics? :shock: or is it just Sue and me are the NORMAL ones here?? :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MaxandMe said:
does anyone realize we might be dealing with Demented Doodlesholics? :shock: or is it just Sue and me are the NORMAL ones here?? :wink:
Right...repeat that in a Mantra...maybe it will come true. Any of you who believes that, I've got some beach front property for sale, And Vanessa's got a batch of doghair sweaters all ready for sale! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
MaxandMe said:
Right...repeat that in a Mantra...maybe it will come true. Any of you who believes that, I've got some beach front property for sale, And Vanessa's got a batch of doghair sweaters all ready for sale! :lol:
and Linda gave me the winning lottery numbers. hahhaha

and folks I somehow managed to post Peanuts airborne/mud pics by mistake under Questions about Doodles section :roll: see what 11hours of sleep does to me :?:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i'll take mine ina pearl knit Irish sweater pattern please size small or wait maybe a medium if it shrinks in the wash

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
sessa35 said:
peanut's coloring would yield a beautiful sweater for you!! start collecting those whispies now!hahahahahaha! (no mud though pls) :lol:
welll you know what? you're 100% right BUT she ain't ah shedding yet :D :D :D soooooo unless she blows puppy fur as fast as MIJA we'll be waiting some time for that one to happen :wink:

NOW max and jonah would produce a lovely dark grey/black sweater which would go well with the color of my hair

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
movistar said:
love the videos
still thinking about the leg :shock: :lol: 8)
i'm tellin ya there's something wrong with that man :wink:

is Gene a serial ax murderer and the leg is the only thing left?

OR is his cousin related to Lizzie Borden who had an ax?

OR did Jolly Jaws Jonah eat Gene's last girlfriend?

we'll never know the TRUE story as Gene is sticking to the ole
IT's an antique ...sure GENE sure hhahahhaaa

1 - 20 of 31 Posts