Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you tell us that you really don't want a black dog...you are looking for cream...well, these photos (taken in our back yard after our first rain of the season) might change your mind!
Rosie loves to play ball and a little rain won't stop that. (But, we love her...we have just given up on cleanliness around our house!)

·
Registered
853 Posts
LOL Jac! A black dog would be just as dirty, but, you KNOW your dog needs a bath when they are white! :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rosie, sweet, sweet, Rosie!

It is funny Jac, Mr. Copper won't have anything to do with wet, as I found out during the rain. Last season he loved it. This season he did his best to avoid anything wet. He loves to walk in the shower though, go figure. :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
jac

I can't stop laughing hahhahahaha...oh what a character and PERFECT dog for the house.
now what color are your carpets? :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaa my whole family just saw what a white dog could look like on our 6 acres. It seems everyone's opinion of having a black doodle is much more favorable. :wink:
Love the pics

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahahaha you guys are sooooooo funny! I have been laughing and laughing at your responses! Thank you for joining in our fun!
Vicky...again, Copper is like Chase! When it is raining, he will NOT step outside! (But I have to admit that in this instance, the rain had stopped and Chase joined in the fun too...I have a picture of him....looking very much like a wet rat! LOL)

Gene! That is a perfect caption! I do believe you read Rosie's mind!

MaxandMe...carpet? Oh, yeah...well, ONCE UPON A TIME they were cream colored! (Actually, we have a million rugs covering carpeting and, thankfully, the people who built this house did so with dogs in mind...our main hallways and dining area are made of flagstone! And the living room/kitchen are cherry wood, so easy to clean. The walls, on the otherhand, are now two-toned...white on top, dingy brown on bottom!

The really great part of this story is that after playing and getting all wet, Rosie was "resting" on the dog futon (yes, they have their own in the garage) and it has a cover over the original red cover...and... you guessed it...Rosie is now 1/2 pink! It won't come off! She looks like a punk rocker.

I love these dogs!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what jac? you can sponge paint your walls which won't show dirt up as easily.

funny I had painted 65% of walls here...some are pumpkin colored (thank heavens) lol
Luckily for us (not Max) my floors are mexican tiles and the other half are cherry laminate that have paw prints all over em hahhahha. 1st i thought oh no poor Max is going to slip/fall. uh-uh when MAX goes into "MAC ATTACK" mode jumping. running ---he slides into homebase and flips better than a circus dog. we swear he laughs and yells YEE HA :!: Imagine one room is 40ft long with a circle layout for the 4 other rooms...get the picture? hahhahaa oh he has a blast for sure. and so do we as spectators.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chair railing, eh? Hmmmm.... 8)

I have a mental picture of your home, MaxandMe (what IS your name, anyway??? LOL) I think you should get all of this on video and send it in...you just might have a $10,000 activity going on there!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
my house is tiny, jonah can "superdoodle" clear half the living room in a single bound! at night he flies over half my bed room, moving the bed a good 3 feet!. guess it's time to rearrange the furniture...oh wait, that's what he does!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, Ann Marie!
I can just imagine the scene...only not so much space! (I"m afraid that I'd NEVER get the best of the dust in a place that big! LOL)

Nitos does that very same thing, only on a smaller scale...we call it his "happy dance". He just can't contain his happiness...and, you are right, it brings out the kid in us, doesn't it?

Gene! Jonah really should be living in my home...he is so much like my dogs!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
it's a good thing my mom doesn't read this forum, she'd send him to you during the doodlefits! he has lept almost over her chair.she love him, but only weighs 92# soaking wet. he's as tall as her now! thank god he's got a cute face is what she says :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene ....
are you talking about a Labradoodle or a pony? :wink: :lol:

ps Uh, jus how big do these lab-brah-dew duls git?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, funny you should mention that...Vicky (Jett and Copper's mom) too Copper out one day (Copper is one of our puppies) and someone asked her if that was a dog or a pony! And they were serious! hahahaha

(So, Vicky caved and cut his hair! LOL)

Gene, your mom adores that baby! No doubt in my mind!!

And...generally doodles (standard) get to be around 55-75 lbs...but I have heard of some over 100 lbs! Watch out!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts