Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dante just got back from his first summer adventure - a 15 hour car ride to Arkansas to visit some family. He traveled like a real trooper. Dante got along great with the four other dogs and really enjoyed a week on the farm but at first he wasn't too sure about the draft horses...

Oh my - Did that thing just move??

An up close of the action ...

Maybe we have some agility in our future?

Heather

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG that is tooooooooooooooo funny and awesome action shot of a scared doodle for sure hahahhahahhahaaaaaaa i can't stop laughing!! ohhhhhhhhh hahahhahahaa i lov it so much!!!!! thanks for a great laugh and also sharing some beatiful pictures. Those draught horses are huge and gorgeous

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Life has made me almost (note I said ALMOST) too busy for the board, and I'm so glad I got back online tonight to see this - I scared my OWN doodle with my burst of laughter! I LOVE it!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoa Nelly!!!!! Hahahahaha...poor Dante must have been scared to death!!!! Hope he got over his fear the rest of the week! Wonderpul action shots, and a gorgeous farm!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
HYSTERICAL!!! What a great photo, and narrative to go along with it!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
OMG that is soooooooooo funny!! I laughed and laughed! What fun...well, not for Dante, but for me!
Great pictures!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Those are great shots, but how did Dante travel that may hours with out the dreaded car sickness. Tucker can only go about 45 minutes then it's all over. He has to ride in the front seat, and my husband sold his old truck and he is afaid Tucker will upchuck in his new "ride". I'll have to work on that :wink: . I love to watch doodles when they experience new things

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure how we lucked out about not having car sickness issues.

When we brought Dante home at 8 weeks he did get car sick as the breeder forgot to pull his food that morning. Since then we have never had an issue and Dante goes everywhere with us - soccer prcatice, games, in the car to the dog park, camping etc.

I found it strange on the trip out that when we did stop I could not get hime to drink any water. However, on the way home he seemed to have things figured out and drank some water for me each time we stopped for fuel (and potty breaks).

He sat harnessed in clear in the back - third row of seats. but spent a lot of time hanging his head over the seats to get attention from from kids.

Heather

1 - 17 of 17 Posts