Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I'm interested in the breed but want to see the puppie and the breeder. I do not know if this website isn't active but I live in the Boston area so I tried my zip[code then the states of Massachusetts, NH, Maine, Conn, RI and finally New York. In each case the website said no breeeder in the area. Is this really true? Does anyone know any breeders in the area with nice puppies for a loving family?

By the way if you live in the Northeast and are a breeder, the website isn't helping your business!!!

G

·
Hi - We got our wonderful Labradoodle from a really terrific breeder in Connecticut. She's been breeding service dogs (Labs) for over 20 years so is commited to breeding dogs with lots of smarts & great temperament. She has only limited numbers of litters, wants to know about the families getting the pups & is definitely not a puppy mill. I know she has a website but I can't remember the website name right now.

Contact info --
Pine River Kennels
Ruth Beakey
49 Devotion Rd. Box 244
Scotland CT 06264
860-456-7878 - call in the afternoon or early evening before 8pm
[email protected]

I think she'll have a litter ready this Spring if her dogs' "honeymoon" :wink: earlier this month was successful. Good luck! Let us all know when you get your pup.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey Buzzy, welcome!
I've had the opportunity to get to know (in cyberspace) some EXCELLENT breeders in your region! If you email me I'll send you some names. Kathryn used to run an org. called the Northeast Doodle Association, or something like that.

By the way, I'm curious, why do you say this website isn't helping any NE breeders? Is it something about how people post? or the advertising?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Maureen, I think Buzzy tried to do a geographic search- maybe in the breeder directory??? And nothing came up in the areas of question.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
ok, thanks. I did notice Mark has a zipcode search.

Kathryn used to have this Northeast assn, but I think it dissolved. But she had/has some of the most gorgeous goldendoodles I've EVER seen! That's howcome I'm using the same stud she used.

Gerry is a nice man who has mini-doodles, I think, and there's Patty of LogCabinLabraoodles.com too.

I have these websites in my favorites if someone wants to email me. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts