Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great day! Lani Toby and I met up with Annette, (Chesterpal)her family and Chester and Archie. Toby and Archie are littermates and have not seen each other since they were 11 weeks old. I can't believe how much they look alike and how similar they are in personality. The 4 of them had a great time and I enojyed visiting with Annette and her family. Here are some photos, it is hard at times to tell who is who! :? It was a very good day :D

L to R Archie, Toby

Toby, Archie, Lani

Toby (front) Archie (back)

Toby, Chester, Archie

·
Registered
689 Posts
Great pictures as usual Lisa!
We had some pooped pups that's for sure.
The boys and Lani were so funny together. We really couldn't tell who was who with out seeing Toby's blue collar and Archie's brown one.
Archie got a face full of burrs. The poor guy but hubby was there with his handy comb and got them out before they became too tangled.
What a wonderful day!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow! What fun!!
Isn't it wonderful that the littermates can get together and play like that? I am so happy for you all...and the dogs are not only adorable...they look very pleased!

·
Registered
689 Posts
It was so funny how they were both fitted with the wrong sized tongue!

Hey Lisa, did you happen to send any of these to Julie?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Annette, I did send photos to Julie this afternoon. A new twist on The Big Bad Wolf, Archie and Toby what huge tongues you have, "The better to counter surf with!" Everything has a purpose. :lol: I have more pictures posted on our photobucket site if you want to check them out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts