Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have had an inquiry from a family in the Minneapolis and so I thought I'd ask, are there any Labradoodle Breeders OR owners here, from the Minneapolis area? This family would love to see some doodles in person, and if there was a breeder in the area they could save shipping charges, as well.

so, YOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO?! Anyone out there? :)

thanks!

G

·
I was hesitant to use this breeder at first, but my husband and I just visited there this weekend and I was impressed with the cleanliness, rotation and documentation this breeder had....she is 4 hours from Minneapolis in WI. All parents had health checks for all the major areas of concern (hip, etc)

www.wilsoncreeklabradoodles.com

At the moment she only sells F1's, but is getting ready to sell F1B's. She has a 5 day after purchase and 26 months health guarantee. On the phone she had me worried, but we're glad we went to check it out...

hopefully our future pup is there.

Good Luck.

G

·
Also looking for a labradoodle pup in Minnesota

I'm also looking for a labradoodle pup in Minnesota for my family (two kids- 6yr. boy and 3yr. girl). I'll check this Wilson Creek link out too, thanks.

G

·
Labradoodle Breeder in Minnesota

Pamela Morgan
<email for address>

Mom & Pop breeder. They had a litter of 8 labradoodles around Memorial Day. We bought one of them and brought him home 7/26. Good coat, eyes, well mannered, pottie training going very well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Minnesota

HI all... I am new to this forum but am researching buying a Labradoodle and found the site.

We are looking to buy a 45-55lb female F1B with a curly coat (fiance is allergic) and we would love to find one with hunting blood lines to be a duck dog. We are waiting till spring because we will both have more time to devote to a puppy in April but I am just so excited that I have been researching a ton! :D

Let me know if anyone knows of any others in the area that I shoudl check out! We are willing to drive up to 6 hours.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wilsoncreek kennels

Tania,

We too went out to see the Wilsoncreek Kennels and was very pleased with the kennels and also Teresa one of the owners. I am happy to say that we just brought home our labradoodle (Rocco Boo Bear) on 11-12-05 he is jet black and a cutie from Wilsoncreek Kennels. All checked out at the vet's and we start school on 12-14-05. Rocco is already scratching to go outside for potty. I was very pleased with how the whole process of buying our Rocco etc.. took place and would recommend the kennel for your puppy.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Labradoolde owner in Minneapols

Hi, we purchased our Keah from a family near Farmington MN, 50 minutes south of the Twin Cities. $675, no papers given. She's a great dog (turned 1 on 2/28/06). If there are any other doodle owners in the Twin Cities, it would be fun to get togehter for a doggie play date. My girl can't get enough tussle time with fellow dogs! LaVonne Bluhm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts