Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh... there are so many supposedly "tough" products. I guess I just have to give different ones a try and see what works for Charlie.

Why do I think Annabelle has had a try at every type of chew toy?! LOL!

Deb

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
DebBrown said:
Ahhh... there are so many supposedly "tough" products. I guess I just have to give different ones a try and see what works for Charlie.

Why do I think Annabelle has had a try at every type of chew toy?! LOL!

Deb
LOL, she could open a toy store :oops:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Dante has a Tuffie Ring toy and loves it. So far he hasn't done any damage to his but he is not one to destroy toys either.

Heather

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bailey received two "ruffies" in his stocking Christmas morning.....By Christmas afternoon they were destroyed. :oops: :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OMG! There's a Mr. Poops................. :lol: Kinda like Mr. Hanky! Wonder if Tom Hanks will want to get this one off the market too! :lol:

Hadn't heard of any of these. Bogie needs more toys.......yeah right??!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the recommendation, Leslie. Lucky has gone through a heck of alot of our toys. Once he has his new home, I want to have some new toys for Charlie. Partly to replace all the ones that have "disappeared" over the past month and partly as a diversion since I know he will be missing his friend.

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I call the tuffies snacks! Jonah zipped through one so fast as a 5mo, that I haven't bought them since! They fall in the category of temporary toys..... :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts