Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:
Ziggy is a F1B and was born on Nov. 19, 2005 and now lives in NYC. I know there were at least 4 other males from this litter. Do any of you have one of his siblings?
Ziggy is the "newest" member of our family (we also have an English Springer Spaniel and a Yellow Lab) :p
I will post pictures of Ziggy soon.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome Sharon!
Sure do hope you are able to find some of your pup's siblings!
I wish I could find my dog's siblings too, it would be so nice if breeders let the new owners know how to reach one another.
Good luck...glad you joined us!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sharon, I also have posted info trying to reach the familie's of Lani's litter mates, I have had no response. I did ask the breeder to give my email to any of the families in my area that have her siblings. I heard from one of them on Friday. Try contacting the breeder and see what happens. I am going to email Julie again to see if she can send my email address to all the families since we can kee in touch via email. Good Luck and enjoy Ziggy! This is our little girl Lani she was born on Christmas.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thank you. :D Lani is 15 weeks old and just a delight! We are new to the forum but I have been reading your entries and have kept you and your family in our prayers. It was good to hear that the girls are back on the same place and doing better we will continue to pray.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
That is the best way is to stay in touch with the breeder because they can ask the other parents if you can contact them I have my records back from when I was breeding my Labs in 2000 nw I'm sure some have moved or have changed email addresses but I'm also sure some haven't. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts